3 replies to this topic

#1 danny

danny

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

I have a 1985 roundnose that was last on the road about 3 years ago i keep meaning to get it back on the road but due to my son being ill i haven't had the time to get out in it or even tinker with it properly and now we are having to make a move to a bungalow without a garage so it finally has to go :(

I was just after a bit of advise as to if you guys think its worth selling as a project (i could get it through its mot and sell it running but not sure if its worth it?) or parting it out and what the best way to get rid of it would be :( ill try include as much info below as a i can and a few pics but if you need to know more just let me know.

1985 Mini

Gaz Shocks with hilos

10 inch Alloy Wheels

Cooper S front brakes

Roll Cage with side bars

Bucket Seats with 4 Point Harness

Fibreglass Front

New Exhaust

needs new headlining and interior needs sorting out, shell seems pretty much sound but has been stood in garage for 3 years, started up and ticks over fine also needs a good clean before i take proper pics if im selling it whole :)

(all the suspension, brakes, seats wheels, tyres etc are pretty much unused so not sure if worth more as parts?)

Thanks in advance

Dan

Attached Files

#2 Carlos W

Carlos W

Mine is purple, but I have been told that's normal

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,110 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Why don’t you stick it through an MOT and see what it fails on?

It’ll be worth considerably more with an mot

#3 danny

danny

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Yea i suppose that's the sensible thing to do, ill try get it booked in this weekend if i can get the time and see if it goes through. Its been stood a while but only done about 20 miles since it passed its last mot so hopefully shouldn't have any major failures (fingers crossed :))

#4 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

Looks nice that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users