8 replies to this topic

#1 racingbob

racingbob

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:53 PM

when living in noosa heads Queensland Aus my girlfriend and i and others saw a ufo drifting in from the Pacific ocean into the noosa bay next to the national park. it was about 1998 around 10pm. we were walking from the car park to Rios nite club down by the beach the taxi drivers were pointing up over the bay. well it was 2 round lights each light about 30 to 40 feet in diameter it seemed to be as one object. the light was like a bathroom light not bright. it came drifting in no noise no flashing lights about 20 miles per hour it stoped over the beach was about 50 yds up and we were around 100 yds away. stopped over the beach for around 5 seconds and then shot up in the sky at unbelievable speed leaving a trail of light. the speed was incredible not from this earth. first time i have ever written about it. its as if i saw it yesterday. never seen anything since. some kind of artificial intelligence

#2 Black.Ghost

Black.Ghost

Formerly known as TneMini.

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

I was in Afghanistan a few years back and me and a few people saw mysterious orange lights in the sky. They werent aircraft, not RPGs or anything like that. They stayed in the air for a bit. All of a sudden they were gone. Still no idea to this day what it was. Pretty sure some of the guys on Sangar duty in that part reported it as well.

Im not saying those orange lights were (I dont know what they were), but Ive always though there must be something else out there somewhere. We cant be the only ones.

#3 xrocketengineer

xrocketengineer

Rocket Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:23 AM

I have never seen one, but many years ago, apparently I worked on one.  :crazy:  When we received the orbiter OV-102 Columbia from California, it came to Florida as a basket case with thermal tiles missing and falling off, missing equipment and many other issues that needed to be resolved. It was taking so long to get all those issues fixed in order to get the vehicle ready for its first flight that one of my counterparts started calling the orbiter a UFO. I could not follow his logic, until he explained it. It was an Un-Flown Orbiter....     

#4 racingbob

racingbob

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

some good ufo docs on kodi maverick docs scroll down to ufo s are real

Edited by racingbob, 19 May 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#5 Cooperman

Cooperman

Uncle Cooperman, Voted Mr TMF 2011

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,014 posts
  • Local Club: MCR, HAMOC, Chelmsford M.C.

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

As the late, great Ken Dodd said, What a lovely day for sticking a cucumber through the vicar's letterbox and shouting 'the aliens are coming'!

#6 Spider

Spider

Moved Into The Garage

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,843 posts
  • Local Club: South Australian Moke Club

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:11 PM

I've seen loads of shooting stars and small stuff burning up as it burns through the sky, really something everyone needs to see at least once in their life, however, like you Bobby, I've also once seen something that couldn't be explained.

'Shooting' stuff always has a well predictable path, even if fast. I did see something once, quite long ago, that shot about 1/4 way across the sky at a speed that was phenomenal, even for something 'shooting', then it came to a dead stop and went off at roughly 90 degrees to that. It wasn't super bright nor big at all (not much more than a dot), but it was it's speed that caught my eye and it wasn't nearly dark.

#7 racingbob

racingbob

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:50 AM

yes Chris it was the way it shot up in the sky from standstill unbelievable speed I still shake my head today

#8 spin

spin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

Bob did you ever ck to see if it was reported anywhere

do you remember the month?

#9 racingbob

racingbob

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,061 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

all I remember it was in the late 90' as I recall just having parked my holden Commodore gtsr in the car park across from Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users