Ok New headache
Yesterday had a bit of run over when i switched off the ignition - never happened before really,
Drove to work today no problem,
1) Went start up in carpark after work and it turned over cleanly but wouldnt start.
2) Then it started, ran like a bag of spanners for about 30 seconds and cut off.
3) Started ok.
4) Driving home, gets really lumpy, starts rumbling and shuddering
5) Pull over, give it some revs, nothing, smooth as you like.
6) Start driving again, ok for about 4 miles then the lumpy nightmare again,
7) Pull over, sweet as nut on tickover,revs fine.
Some nice chaps from brum mini club pull over and wing man me home - no lumpy drive for rest of drive.
what the hell is wrong with this thing now? quick point, the fuel was minimum as i left work, maybe some crap got into the carb? did put £20 in on the way home but that didnt really resolve it.