Jump to content

- - - - -

Technical Names Wanted

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 harrythehat


    Mini Mad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Location: wisbech

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:23 AM

Hi all

have a 91 cooper that's had/having a nut up rebuild (basically)


Being an old wrinkly have a shocking memory for names and faces just looking for the names of these parts


rear suspension the inner cone has been changed to an ally strut with adjustment on it and the front has a very similar set up


adjustable ride height from the looks

Tah :proud:



#2 mab01uk


    Crazy About Mini's

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,689 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:38 AM

Hi-Lo Suspension:-


#3 nicklouse


    Moved Into The Garage

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,961 posts
  • Location: Not Yorkshire

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

Please note HiLo (like Hoover) is a trade name, what you have is what you said. They may be HiLos or Adjusta rides or some unbranded part so don't worry over the details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares