Hi I An New To This Forum, Anivred9 Is The Name

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anivred9

anivred9
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:28 AM

I bought a mini van back in 1990 which was first registered in 1980, it had been parked in a field in Devon and was rusted out through the floors and doors. it had an 850 engine which I eventualy got started to load it onto a trailer. I took this home and over the next two and a half years totally rebuilt and restored the whole car, including moving the rear floor and fitting Recaro seats. Bought a 1275 gold seal engine that was bad and completely rebuilt it, fitted Metro running gear to front with disc brakes and finally de-seamed and fitted new doors. I then painted the finished item in Ford Roso Red and it looked great. It was for my son. He used it for about 6 months then wanted something bigger and unfortunately it was sold. This is where I wished we had kept it. It was registration Number CTC 142W, I have checked with the DVLA and it is apparently on a SORN somewhere. It is now Black, The MoT ran out in July 2016, so it is not currently on the road. I am now fully retired and would dearly love to see it again and have some useful pictures from the rebuild that I did to add to its history. would be grateful if someone knows the whereabouts and lets the owners know. Kind regards anivred. I have a picture of it in Red   Attached File  Mini 27 a.jpg   73.58K   2 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users