2 replies to this topic

#1 stevestonmotorco

stevestonmotorco

On The Road

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:31 AM

If you have been following along with our youtube channel you will know that we have been making tech tip videos for working on minis, as well as our "Detoured" series documenting different automotive adventures (check out our trip to Japan if you haven't already). 

Our latest project has been our most ambitious one yet, and here it is. This is the first part of a three-part series of short films. We pulled out all the stop for this one and I really hope you enjoy it! 

Hit that like button and subscribe if you dig it, we would love to keep being able to make more of these in the future and every like counts :)

Enjoy!! 

#2 spiguy

spiguy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

Nice one. Really enjoy your films really atmospheric and of course my favourites are the mini ones...(Cafe racer strikes a chord with me hugely). This is great too though. Very cool. You guys capture the essence of being 'car guys' and tap into the obsessive nature of it in a different way to most. Like in this one, driving straight past the alluring stranded girl...   Keep up the good work!

Edited by spiguy, 29 August 2018 - 06:37 AM.

#3 Carvell

Carvell

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:38 PM

Really enjoyed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users