#1 Someone called James

Someone called James

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm hoping to be going to Stanford Hall this year in my 1989 mini but I've never been before. Do I need to book tickets before I go or can I just turn up and pay at the door? I'm not entering the Show and Shine or as a club stand or anything, just going to look round. And if there is mini only parking, do I need to book that or would I just get directed to there anyway? I just don't want to turn up and not be able to get in! 

Many thanks,

James. 

#2 Daz1968

Daz1968

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:55 PM

I have never purchased in advance, mainly because if weather bad wouldn’t go, but always directed to mini only parking area after paying on main entrance.

#3 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,779 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:06 PM

Mini Shows need you.......they certainly won't turn you away, you can always pay on the gate on the day and they should direct you automatically to the Mini/MINI only parking. Advance tickets online are sometimes cheaper but as has been said if the weather is bad or you change your mind you won't get a refund.

https://britishminic...ents/mini-fest/

Edited by mab01uk, 18 September 2018 - 05:09 PM.

#4 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,779 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:03 PM

Just seen this announcement:-

STANFORD HALL MINI FEST CANCELLED

It is with the deepest regret that we must announce the cancellation of Minifest - Stanford Hall this Sunday 23rd September. Due to the forecast of severe rain and gale force winds, the safety of the public, exhibitors, our Minis, and friends always comes first.

We have been overwhelmed by the excellent response from our wonderful Mini community with an increase in pre-booked tickets and an upturn in trade, auto jumble and club stands and were so excited about hosting our second Stanford Hall show.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We are absolutely devastated but if you have any questions then do not hesitate to call us on 01384 897779. We hope that you will continue to support us at future events.

We will be issuing full refunds and you’ll receive an email within the next few days to confirm this.
Dave & Nicky Hollis and the British Mini Club Team

https://www.facebook...55580145397161/

#5 leepol83

leepol83

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

GUTTED!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users