1 reply to this topic

#1 Wazzah

Wazzah

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

Just joined the forum. I have a 98 Rover Mini. It is an air conditioned model with SPI. Just starting out on a performance journey. Started with a mandatory K&N Air Filter element, LCB and 1.5 ratio rockers. Of those mods the 1.5 rockers delivered the most notable improvement. Entered my first event last Tuesday and was the second fastest production car under 1600cc on a very wet track. An all wheel drive Subaru was the only thing quicker and he crashed a lap after passing me. My learn from the track is that chassis dynamics is the next area to concentrate on. 1.5 negative on the front and 1.0 on the back is the go I reckon. My son is a Robotics/ Softwear engineer and I'm an electrician. He is working on the ECU and Injection system to see what he can alter to advantage. 90 horsepower is the target. I have ordered an SC Super sport head and that is being sent out on the Endeavour. Thanks for having me as a member and look forward to swapping grey matter along the way. Regards Waz

#2 buznout

buznout

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:08 AM

You are in the best place to learn about injected minis! The Australian forums are a bit light on this area..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users