4 replies to this topic

#1 roy1964

roy1964

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:03 AM

Hi, I received a box of goodies for my mini this morning, new carb, manifold, air filter as well as all the other bits and pieces I need to fit this setup. Have been looking for some sort of diagram on the internet for the order all these pieces need to go in but havnt found anything. So have I got this correct. Starting from the manifold face. Gasket, abutment bracket, gasket, spacer with vacuum fitting, gasket, carb, gasket, air filter. Is this right?

#2 Its a min

Its a min

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:21 AM

You've not said what carb you have but this may help:

https://www.minispar...ets.aspx?1~6~58

#3 roy1964

roy1964

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:55 AM

Carb is a hif44

#4 roy1964

roy1964

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:46 AM

Got it sorted, still have a couple of questions though. The vacuum fitting on the spacer, is it at the top or side? and the little fitting which in my case is black in colour and i think holds the choke cable, does that fit into the slot on the plate attachment and then get bent over to secure.

#5 roy1964

roy1964

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:00 AM

Well i got everything in and i have no parts left over (apart from that little black clip thing as above) Im hoping that I'm not the only newbie who has done this but i stood back after ive finished the install and said to myself "there dosent seem that there is going to be much clearance between the top of the dash pot and the bonnet" is this normal? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares