AndyR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Local Club: None

Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

That is indeed correct.

Thanks to Simon for his response and help.  The situation is now resolved.  After sending Simon some pics of the problem, he promptly sent them on to BMH who replied saying that it was grease from production, and they should never have been sent to Mini Spares in the first place.  So in this case, its Heritage that are at fault for the bad product, and Minispares for the quality control, which Simon agreed should not have happened.  Minispares have sent out a new perfect condition one that Simon has inspected, to me that should arrive tomorrow.  At receiving this level of customer service, i was actually happy to repair the problem myself, to save the environment for express shipment; seeing as though it really is a cosmetic flaw that only requires a bit of my time to fix.  But it was too late before i could reply and the panel is on its way.

This is the level of customer service that should be standard!

I do hope that lessons are learnt from this.

Regards

Andy

#17 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:35 PM

I have replied to the OP, apologies I got a message yesterday about it, but I am not getting notifications from the forum for some strange reason.

Think email notifications are not currently working period.

#18 sc-em

sc-em

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:43 PM

Good to see the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Minispares are my closest point of call for all things Mini (well apart from a place who sold me a dud fuse box) so it is pleasing to hear that all's well that ends well. Faith has been restored thanks to Simon.

#19 imack

imack

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:14 PM

Glad to hear it's all sorted.
I've only ever had a few issues with minispares products but having sent emails and photos to Ivan at minispares these problems have always been quickly sorted with no fuss.

#20 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:42 PM

No they don't produce their own panels, they sell Heritage panels.

Do Minispares produce their own panels then? I am just about the start building up the collection of panels I will need to rebuild my Mini. Hopefully mostly the usual sills etc , but have yet to investigate much beyond...oh apart from the floor, hinge panels, rear boot etc etc Lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users