When I accelerate in the first and second gear from the engine bay comes a shuttering. Going on it disappears. If I suddenly let my foot from the acceleration pedal I hear a loud "Clack". It sound as if someone hits with a hammer a metal bar.
If I accelerate normally (slowly) nothing can be heard. Changing from 3rd gear in 4th gear at higher speed nothing can be heard.
Using HiLos in front.
What I have done so far:
1. Changing inner and outer CVs
2. Changing the rubbers on upper and lower engine steady
3. I have changed the worn left hand engine mounting.
4. Secured all bolts of the engine mountings left and right.
Could it be:
1. The bulls eyes in front? I have noted at the rims slight cracks.They are 26.ooo km old
2. The radatior fixings? Rubbers changed with engine mounting change.
3. The rubbers in the lower suspension arms fixings? They are 35.000 km old.