#1 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:05 PM

Hi all,

I am just trying to find what mini clubs are presenyly active around the south leicestershire area?

I have checked the usual list of clubs online, but that lists things like Leicester Mini Owners Club, which I believe hasn't existed for about 8 years!!

There was Back Street Minis in Barwell, 4th Gear Minis in Lutterworth, Central Minis in Coventry, Rugby Mini owners clubs etc, but there doesn't appear to be any up to date info/websites on if these clubs still exist.

Does anyone belong to, or know of, a mini club local to these areas??

Thanks in advance, 

Neil

#2 Albino_Hedgehog

Albino_Hedgehog

Speeding Along Now

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Local Club: Solihull Mini Classic Club

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

Theres also Solihull Classic Mini club, they meet quite close to the NEC Birmingham, (Stonebridge Island) on the first Wednesday night of the month approx 8pm

?

#3 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:54 PM

Thanks for your reply!

Little too far out for me, was hoping there was a club nearer Cov, Rugby, south Leic....

#4 C_Tibbles

C_Tibbles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:11 PM

Did you have much luck finding a local club as im near hinckley/ enderby and wanting to go to one once mine is back on the road again? Thanks

#5 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:17 AM

Did you have much luck finding a local club as im near hinckley/ enderby and wanting to go to one once mine is back on the road again? Thanks

Hi mate, no luck at all (sorry for the late reply!!). There was one in Lutterworth, I think it was called 4th gear minis but can't find whether it still runs.

There was also Central Minis from Rugby, but again can't find any info on them!

#6 C_Tibbles

C_Tibbles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:38 AM

Hi mate, no luck at all (sorry for the late reply!!). There was one in Lutterworth, I think it was called 4th gear minis but can't find whether it still runs.
There was also Central Minis from Rugby, but again can't find any info on them!

No worries for the late reply, looking on https://miniworld.co...clubs/midlands/ it shows quite a few but I think most of them no longer exist after a bit of googling.
Thanks anyway

#7 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:13 PM

Is your mini back on the road yet by the way?

#8 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:16 PM

I'm sometimes in the area if anyone wants to razz around country lanes one sunny Sat/Sun ?

#9 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

I'm sometimes in the area if anyone wants to razz around country lanes one sunny Sat/Sun

Hopefully, my clubby will be ready in about two weeks, will keep you posted!

I have seen a few minis around my village driving together, so there are some out there, but it's just finding them!!

#10 Bungleaio

Bungleaio

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Local Club: Not in one.

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:00 AM

I'm local if you want to get together some time

#11 Bungleaio

Bungleaio

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Local Club: Not in one.

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:05 AM

Central minis has a Facebook presence but I don't think they meet any more. https://www.facebook...ps/32596139821/

#12 cartneil

cartneil

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

Central minis has a Facebook presence but I don't think they meet any more. https://www.facebook...ps/32596139821/

Where abouts in Leicestershire are you, I'm in Whestone. 

There seeemed to be clubs all over the place, but now seemed to have fizzled out. There was a 4th Gear in Lutterworth, but cant find that neither.

#13 Spudgun1992

Spudgun1992

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2022 - 09:05 AM

Hi all,

I am just trying to find what mini clubs are presenyly active around the south leicestershire area?
I have checked the usual list of clubs online, but that lists things like Leicester Mini Owners Club, which I believe hasn't existed for about 8 years!!
There was Back Street Minis in Barwell, 4th Gear Minis in Lutterworth, Central Minis in Coventry, Rugby Mini owners clubs etc, but there doesn't appear to be any up to date info/websites on if these clubs still exist.

Does anyone belong to, or know of, a mini club local to these areas??

Thanks in advance,
Neil

#14 Spudgun1992

Spudgun1992

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2022 - 09:06 AM

Backstreet are still going im a member we meet at the wentworth arms every other Wednesday 4th gear have changed there name and have pretty much disappeared as they were former members of backstreet who thought they could run a club but didn’t have a clue

#15 Spudgun1992

Spudgun1992

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2022 - 09:07 AM

Where abouts in Leicestershire are you, I'm in Whestone.
There seeemed to be clubs all over the place, but now seemed to have fizzled out. There was a 4th Gear in Lutterworth, but cant find that neither.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users