#1 Spider

Spider

Moved Into The Garage

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,844 posts
  • Local Club: South Australian Moke Club

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

Appologiese if this appears an advert, but it's posted as general information on something that's long been in the unobtainiaum basket.

The UK made Mini Mokes had a unique pressed steel seat and over the years, these have always been hard to come by and increasing so.

There's been a few replica seats offered from various companies, most in fibreglass (which on a cold morning sounds more appealing to me!).

This was passed on to me today and might be of interest to anyone restoring a UK Mini Moke;-

hLvt57N.jpg

" Possibly the most exciting Moke news for a long time,
NOW available to pre order, STEEL Seats!!
As with all of our other remanufactured parts, these are identical to an original.
painstakingly copied to exact dimensions, the test seat pictured doesn’t have some small details finished off but the final produced seat will be 100%
our first assembled seat pictured shows just how good they will loo
k.
Special introductory Price (contact them for a price)

please message or email [email protected] for any further information
"

as an FYI, I have no connection to Nippy Cars, nor even dealt with them (and only ever heard of them in passing)

#2 Shaun78

Shaun78

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 06:34 AM

Hi just to put it out there,Leo at moke panels here in the UK is has steel English moke seats on his website,if they are like his other panels they will be good,I have been using alot of his panels in my restoration,always good quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users