#1 tedmcedd

tedmcedd

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 12:02 PM

Hi Folks!

I have been restoring minis and other classic cars trading as Little Garage Classics for almost 10 years. This year, I have started another company: ADO Equipment. Here I aim to bring good quality parts and sundries to the market, as I have always been asked by customers for original parts, after experiencing failures of poor reproduction parts, and of course experiencing it first hand myself working at the garage.

We are selling refurbished parts, complete or components, we refurbish and build carburettors to spec too. We aim to have nuts, bolts, washers, greases, oils, hose clips, electrical connectors etc as new stock  workshop supplies, all of which are used by myself at Little Garage Classics.

We have a Facebook page, and an Instagram account where we can be contacted, and direct at [email protected] You can shop with us direct at adoequipment.com or find us on eBay.

We have only just started, so not everything is listed, if you are in need of something specific just ask, we are happy to help.

Ed 

#2 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:58 PM

Thanks...it's always good to know where reliable quality parts can be sourced from.

#3 ukcooper

ukcooper

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:32 PM

hope it all works out for you ??

#4 jonjosar

jonjosar

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet

Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:27 PM

Just seeing this now. I'll add you to my favourites list on eBay. Always good to support the supporters and know that your going on experience. 

#5 jonlad

jonlad

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:07 AM

Just received my first order. Great pricing, cheaper than ebay alternatives, nicely refurbished parts and some NOS.  

Thanks for a pleasant transaction, I'll be back!  :proud:

#6 Alice Dooper

Alice Dooper

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Local Club: Minis in Northern Ireland

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:27 AM

Set of luck with the business.  Great to see quality bits and not the cheap knock off stuff that lasts about a week.  I wish you great success. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users