3 replies to this topic

#1 phillrulz

phillrulz

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:16 PM

Hi guys, trying to help a guy out, he has a 1989 JDM with air con. Brown feed to ignition switch is smoking up and i want to trace wires but cant find a 1989 JDM on the wireing only SPI Jap which is later as wasnt it 91 for SPI. Cheers guys after a drawing. 

#2 Pops_Guild

Pops_Guild

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:00 AM

So it’s a carb mini?

If I remember correctly AC was a factory option on pre-90s Minis going to Japan and the AC setup on those looks quite a bit different from the later standard factory fit stuff but the functions are really similar. Got any pictures of the AC system either under bonnet or dash?

#3 Pops_Guild

Pops_Guild

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:00 AM

So it’s a carb mini?

If I remember correctly AC was a factory option on pre-90s Minis going to Japan and the AC setup on those looks quite a bit different from the later standard factory fit stuff but the functions are really similar. Got any pictures of the AC system either under bonnet or dash?

#4 phillrulz

phillrulz

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

So it’s a carb mini?

afraid not, and yes carb mini to make it even hardder.... its ERA too, ERA drawing doesnt mention AC. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users