Thanks you!

#33 Benoit_Dupont

Benoit_Dupont

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

I have made something similar after going through multiple attempts of different styles etc as above. This was by far the most effective and simplest door grip solution for me and is holding up really well. The driver side leather is slightly darker now as its being used more... +1 for patina!

Thank you! It is Indeed quite nice. You do need custom door cars however otherwise there will be holes in it.

But it's Indeed quite élégant

#34 luismx123

luismx123

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:32 AM

I have made something similar after going through multiple attempts of different styles etc as above. This was by far the most effective and simplest door grip solution for me and is holding up really well. The driver side leather is slightly darker now as its being used more... +1 for patina!

Thank you! It is Indeed quite nice. You do need custom door cars however otherwise there will be holes in it.

But it's Indeed quite élégant

yea the cards were new, and i didnt want to make holes inside so i used what was there. Also fits in slightly with the interior. moslty black leather with white stitches, then an element of leather here or there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares