#1 MiniFanGraham

MiniFanGraham

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:20 PM

Hi

I am in process of converting to a centre speedo oval shape with temp guage and oil pressure - (13H4442 from minispares)

also using this wiring harness to connect to main loom - (PM05 from minispares)

looking at the speedo connections and the harness - it looks like im missing some wires ?

i've read this post and think i have wired up correctly - that post is not 100% clear though as they have customised the speedo
http://www.theminifo...howtopic=115376

Rear of speedo:
Attached File  IMG_20191110_174803.jpg   58.93K   5 downloads
light green wire came installed as is

1 - indicator (orange)
2 - interior light
3 - voltage stabiliser - I (2 connections)
4 - voltage stabiliser - B (2 connections)
5 - top light (green) - not sure what this is for, maybe oil?
6 - earth point
7 - interior light
8 - indicator (orange)
9 - H/B high beam (blue)
10 - fuel guage
11 - fuel guage
12 - ign - ignition

Harness:
Attached File  IMG_20191110_174818.jpg   30.21K   4 downloads
4 light green wires (2 loops)                                              -
2 black - connected together                                             - connects to earth point (6)
bulb holder with white and brown/yellow wires                   - connects to IGN light (12)
bulb holder with green/brown and green/white wires         - connects to top green light (oil ) i think (5)
bulb holder with red/green wire                                         - connects to interior light (2 or 7)
bulb holder with blue/white wire                                         - connects to high beam light (9)
1 green/blue wire                                                              -
1 green/black wire                                                            -
2 bulb holders - with black and green/red wires                 - connects to temp and oil lights
1 white wire                                                                        - connects to B on voltage stabiliser (4)

where do the 4 green wires go - i assume one goes to temp from voltage stabiliser ?

where do the green/blue and green/black wires go ?

Where are the indicator bulb wiring and missing interior bulb wires ? did i get the wrong harness or do these come off the main loom ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users