1 reply to this topic

#1 Sugarbear6

Sugarbear6

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:50 PM

I've got a '94 Rover Mini 1725 RHD.  It has the 2 gauge cluster behind the steering wheel. My fuel and temp gauges both quit working the other day.  From what I read, it's probably the Voltage Stabilizer mounted on the back of the gauge cluster.  According to the Haynes shop manual, you place your fingers behind the lower corners and pull the bezel out and up to remove it.  I did that and it came loose at the bottom, but is still "hooked" at the top.  What am I doing wrong?

#2 Its a min

Its a min

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:00 PM

I've got a '94 Rover Mini 1725 RHD.  It has the 2 gauge cluster behind the steering wheel. My fuel and temp gauges both quit working the other day.  From what I read, it's probably the Voltage Stabilizer mounted on the back of the gauge cluster.  According to the Haynes shop manual, you place your fingers behind the lower corners and pull the bezel out and up to remove it.  I did that and it came loose at the bottom, but is still "hooked" at the top.  What am I doing wrong?

There should be two clips at the bottom and two at the top. Sounds like you've released the bottom so now do the same but at the top of the bezel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares