1 reply to this topic

#1 The-Womble

The-Womble

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:55 PM

Bitten the bullet again and just starting out restoring a Clubby Estate.

The car, like a few I've had in the past, has rusted terribly but only really on one side.

I imagine it has been parked up against a wall or something in the past and the elements have had their wiley ways with it.

Anyway, looking for some replacement panels and there are two that I can't seem to find existance of; the rear panels that the lights bolt to, and the trim pieces around the rear side windows.

They don't appear to even show up on the various exploded view diagrams on Minispares/Summerford/M-Machine etc.

Thankfully I have the other side to make a template from to fabricate the lights panel if desperate, but the windows trims look a bit more involved.

Any thoughts? Cheers!

tiCVo4x.png

g1htwHl.png

#2 viz139

viz139

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Local Club: Irish Mini Owners Club

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:30 AM

The rear light panel you are looking for is part of the side rear quarter panel and there is no section repair panel for this . I had been looking for a LH quarter panel for a '68 estate (slightly different )for three years and could only find a couple of NOS RH sides. 

The window surrounds are no longer available but if you find somebody converting an estate to a woody they will no longer need these trims.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users