#16 Spider

Spider

Moved Into The Garage

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,845 posts
  • Local Club: South Australian Moke Club

Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:56 AM

Shamelessly taken from Graeme's post  :D , if anyone is having trouble finding the Bridge Seal fro the 8.4" Calipers, these guys have them;-

https://mgbhive.co.u...er-bridge-seal/

#17 GraemeC

GraemeC

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,302 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:58 AM

MiniSpares stock them too Chris.

#18 krev2_1

krev2_1

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:13 PM

All the pictures of them on various websites show them part threaded. Mine have full thread, so maybe mine have been replaced in the past by something other than the true part. 

Both the suppliers above seemed happy to sell me the bolt, but none of them could confirm the specs. Im assuming as they are made under those part numbers they should be ok to use. 

Edited by krev2_1, 19 May 2020 - 01:11 PM.

#19 Tomm

Tomm

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:01 PM

Yes.

I must admit I was confused by your question - you mentioned needing the bolts for the 7.5s and pointed out they were readily available. So I'm not sure why you need the ones for 8.4s?

Looking back I can understand the confusion.

I need some for my 7.5” brakes, I looked and located a set.

Whilst I was at it I tried finding a link for some caliper bolts which the original poster seemed to be struggling with and I couldn’t find any hence me putting what I put. I linked the 7.5 bolts because I didn’t know if they were interchangeable between the two.

Interestingly though I thought those part numbers on mini spares was a internal parts number. I didn’t realise that number could be searched online. So thanks for making me are of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users