Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Used Mccs Engineering In Nottingham?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MiniLuke

MiniLuke

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:44 PM

Just wondered if anyone has used these guys? https://www.mccsengineering.com/

#2 Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Local Club: MOALA

Posted 03 June 2023 - 07:53 PM

Interesting that there is nothing posted about this company for three years. They have been advertising heavily on Facebook lately and seem to have good prices so I ordered some parts. It has been over a month and they have not sent them, nor have they provided the tracking number or refund I requested. I hope they are not a scam but it's starting to look that way. I'll post the results. 

#3 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • Local Club: RAF Mini Club

Posted 06 June 2023 - 02:37 PM

I follow them on FB. Some amazing work and a good standard! I think i emailed them a few years ago asking about some engineering work.

#4 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,794 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 06 June 2023 - 02:40 PM

This MCCS thread was from 2020:-

https://www.theminif...e-engine-units/

#5 PoolGuy

PoolGuy

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 June 2023 - 03:49 PM

I placed a small order with them when they first popped up, the parts didn’t arrive, a refund was provided after a number of emails were sent. The fact that the thread about them was locked and never unlocked tells me all I need to know.  For clarity, I didn’t realise they were connected to ‘A Series Spares’.

#6 Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Local Club: MOALA

Posted 07 June 2023 - 05:30 AM

I placed a small order with them when they first popped up, the parts didn’t arrive, a refund was provided after a number of emails were sent. The fact that the thread about them was locked and never unlocked tells me all I need to know.  For clarity, I didn’t realise they were connected to ‘A Series Spares’.

This has been my experience so far. Nearly six weeks out now and still no package or tracking number provided despite multiple requests. They replied to an email saying they would get back to me within a day but never did and have ignored two requests for a refund. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users