4 replies to this topic

#1 g111mds

g111mds

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:22 AM

Any recommendations for an indoor fitted cover for a Mini saloon? I’ve got a really nice condition early Mini arriving in the next couple of weeks, and just trying to get a few things organised ready, with a cover being one.

Thanks, Jamie 

#2 paulg027

paulg027

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Local Club: Tamar Historic Transport Club

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

Hi there, I bought a fantastic fitted indoor cover for my Mini from these guys (link below). Great quality and perfect super soft fit. I would strongly recommend this to keep your Mini tip-top.

https://www.classica...over/prod_10072

Edited by paulg027, 26 May 2020 - 09:02 AM.

#3 g111mds

g111mds

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

Hi there, I bought a fantastic fitted door cover for my Mini from these guys (link below). Great quality and perfect super soft fit. I would strongly recommend this to keep your Mini tip-top.

https://www.classica...over/prod_10072

thank you - I’ll have a look.

#4 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,488 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:00 PM

I have one from Every Car Covered and it fits perfectly, has cut outs for the mirrors and straps that go under the car.

I would recommend putting an old quilt cover over the roof and bonnet to stop the cover scratching the paint

#5 paulg027

paulg027

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Local Club: Tamar Historic Transport Club

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:27 AM

I have one from Every Car Covered and it fits perfectly, has cut outs for the mirrors and straps that go under the car.

I would recommend putting an old quilt cover over the roof and bonnet to stop the cover scratching the paint

Cal, I think you are referring to an outdoor cover if you need straps underneath the car. If you recommend putting and old quilt cover over the the roof to prevent scratching the paint, I would recommend don't buy the cover if that's the case!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users