#1 MCCS.Eng

MCCS.Eng

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:37 PM

Hello Everyone.

I was referred to TMF through a recent customer who said great things. I appreciate that we are new to signing up with the forum and do not want to break any rules. I will give a brief overview without linking to anything specific and hope that I can set up on the forum to showcase the work these guys do.

I am helping a local company called MCCS Engineering Ltd, Up until the pandemic MCCS had worked supplying trade and retail outlets with machining services, short engines and complete engine units. Not exclusively A or B Series engines but everything right through to modern performance and turbo engines. The guys here have been machining and training their newer staff from the 1970's and have always had a passion for the A Series. Since the start of 2020 when things started to slow down with many regular trade clients closing their doors and some not planning to re-open, MCCS asked if I could help them get online and offer their favourite and most popular engine packages for private customers to purchase. So that is what I did. Their website has been up for several months and already there has been great feedback, a fantastic response. The guys really appreciate it with their order book for A and B engines taking great shape.

I would like to join the TMF community, offer advise (through my own knowledge, and where I fall short I will relay expert advice from the guys) and showcase their latest work, offer discounts and so on.

Please point me in the right direction.

I hope youre all keeping safe.

MK

#2 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:51 PM

You’ll have to register as a trader; follow the link below to complete this;