So the car has developed a pull to the right under acceleration, and pulls left under braking. I can't figure out the cause. Here's what's been done.
- All ball joints were changed last year and in good shape.
- New wheel bearings and hubs put in a few weeks ago.
- Tie rods and bushings are all in good shape.
- Track rod ends are in good shape, with left side newly replaced.
- No play in any suspension components with the wheels off the ground.
- No play in the steering rack with the wheels off the ground.
- No drag on the brakes, calipers were rebuilt with new seals and pistons last year.
- New CV joint on the left side. Right CV joint doesn't show any signs of wear.
- Same tire pressures all four corners.
- Alignment done last week with both sides even.
- Front subframe mounts are all in good shape.
Any ideas what could be causing this?