Unfortunately it is time to sell my beloved mini, I have had this car for nearly 10 years now being my first car. It was used as a daily drive for 3 to 4 years and the last few years it has been sat in the garage and used every so often throughout the years (Mainly London to Brighton mini run, The Mini actually made the front cover of the programme!!)
I've tried to list as much detail as possible below.
Rover Mini Equinox 1996 1.3 SPI, 85k mileage, MOT until 17th November 2020. Runs and starts with no problems at all, very reliable.
The car has been kept to its original specification with a few removable modifications such as alloy wheels, high level brake light, upgraded radio and speakers. (Only 250 produced in Amaranth)
- I have had quite a bit of work done to the car since ownership including:
- New Front end (replaced in 2013 with heritage panels)
- New Back End (below rear window) replaced in 2016, Including rear subframe, heritage panels.
- Front track rod ends replaced
- Front brake pads replaced
- Rack gators replaced
- Vacuum pipes replaced
- Battery replaced a few years ago
There are a few areas that i would like to highlight:
- There is some rust in typical areas, scuttle, rear quarters, jacking points.
- There’s a slight blip in the paintwork on the bonnet where it had been cracked from hail a year ago
- The lacquer is coming away by the back windows
- The Fuel gauge is temperamental
- Theres a rip on the side of the drivers seat. (seems to be a common occurrence on the seats)
I have tried to take as many photos of these areas to show the real condition of the car, Please give me a text on 07429271489 and i will send more photos over if required. (I may not be able to answer the phone so a text will be preferable)
I am being completely open and honest about all the issues with the car but viewing is advisable to see overall condition of the car in person.
I'm looking for £5,500 OVNO, I'm located in Yardley, Birmingham.
Car is listed elsewhere so i reserve the right to remove if sold.
Any queries, please contact me through here or on my number above.
I have listed this on Facebook, please see link below for photos: