Barnett

Michael Jackson has died...*plop*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts
  • Local Club: the freeeeloader!!

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:05 PM

Hey!!!

I was just talking to a good friend on the MSN and he introduced me to this website!!! and i must say looks very good!!

So here goes, im new here and im a GREAT mini Fan!! i have a 1992 British racing green mini cooper, loaded with loads of energy and chrome!! she has around about 65PS top speed 180KMH on 13`BBS alloys!! she is my little sweetheart, she has been lowered, twin gutman exhaust with G-cat!! clear lenses all round!! hey the list goes on!!

And as for me!! my Name is Leigh ( Male ) 32 years old, moved to Germany 3 years ago from London!! never looked back really!! 29years of the London thing!! got a bit too much in the end...Clubs, pubs and stuff!! but i still love house music...

anyways that enough of me!! its like introducing myself at a dear Jon or alcaholics rehab!!

So laters!!

Leigh

Attached Files

#2 Pickup76

Pickup76

Ring Runner 2005

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:58 PM

Hey there! Nice mini!. not seen those wheels on a mini before, they look really good.

#3 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:07 PM

hello welcome to the mini forum

your on mini park. net so am i

#4 P91MER

P91MER

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:10 PM

Hey leigh!! glad to see you took me advice :P

hope you enjoy your stay on here as much as i have!! even tho i don't post that often lol!

talk to you soon.

Rich

#5 Barnett

Barnett

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:13 PM

Hi minicooperman!!

I know!! i sent you something on the forum, but you never replyed!! still i now know your from Faversham!!

Laters!!

Attached Files

#6 MiniCord

MiniCord

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:14 PM

Hi Leigh!

Ok, so you pulled me here and I'm here now!

Well, My name is Miguel and I'm 22 right now. I have been a Mini maniac since I was 7 years old. I own the web page MinipassionMini and I'm the Voluntary thumbnailer maker of Minipark. I have done most of the custom thumbnails in the last coule of years.

I used to have in Colombia a Mini Cord SB 1993, a Mini Cord JC Cooper 1994 and a british Morris Mini Moke 1968. Unfortunately, we were forced to move to Canada and we had to sell or Minis :P Right now I don't own a Mini as they are way too expensive in North America and I can't afford it.

Neverless, I'm still a Mini Maniac, I collect everything about the Mini. I have 647 Minis in my scalemodels collection, 88 Mini Brochures, and around 80 ads among other things. All this can be seen in my web page.

So, that's me!

Cheers

Miguel

#7 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:16 PM

hey good to see you here Miguel, been trying to get you to check out the mini forum now your here.

everyone, Miguel is a mini icon artist!

#8 Barnett

Barnett

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:21 PM

Hey hey miguel!!

Its like Family here!! if anyone does not know Miguel, check out his webpage!! its pure mini!! and leaving nothing left to be desired!! pure genius!!

And a VERY good friend!!

Cheers bruv!!

Barnett

#9 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:43 PM

this is great having friends from mini park accross to this forum, the mini forum where i live. if you've been wondering where ive been all this time its either here or this site: Street Spirit

leigh, miguel if you go to the projects section you can view site members minis that they are working on. Als is in there as well as mine. You can also put yours up.

#10 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:53 PM

Hey welcome to you both to the site!! Top site MiniCord love it and i love your mini Barnett... Please make yourselves at home and we hope you enjoy using the site, al* is from canada and he has a few minis, not too sure where tho....

see you around

Nick

#11 lewis

lewis

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 2,322 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:57 PM

wow more newcomers, welcome to the humble place the mini forum, very nice mini barnett i must say! finally i meet the master behind the thumbnail minis! ive heard about your skills mini cord :P

#12 Sylvie

Sylvie

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:11 PM

Hello, i hope you enjoy theminiforum

:P :P :D :D :D

#13 MiniCord

MiniCord

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:19 PM

Hello Nick and Lewis,

Nice to meet you.

Thank you!

I'm glad you liked my web page. :grin:

I know Al, I met him at Minipark, he lives a bit far from where I live, around 6 hours or so by car. Both of his thumbnails ait his signature were done by me :wink:

finally i meet the master behind the thumbnail minis! ive heard about your skills mini cord

I never imagined that I was so "popular" around the Mini world hehehehe Have you parked your car on Minipark? If you (or anyone) needs help with their tumbnail, jsut park your car and drop me a line!

I'll try to be here often. I'm have been browsing the forum, but I keep getting lost all the time. This forum is HUGE!!!! Good thing I'm not the Moderator or Administrator here hehehehe

Regards!

Miguel

#14 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:23 PM

HAHAHA you will get used to it, i will drop u a line when the mini has been repainted so i can have a grooovy thumbnail like the others!!

#15 MiniCord

MiniCord

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:25 PM

Roger that!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users