Barnett

Michael Jackson has died...*plop*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts
  • Local Club: the freeeeloader!!

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:35 PM

well its kicking off very good here!!

Thanks for the compliments about the mini!! i spend most of my time and spare change doing her up!! and she is worth it!! every penny!! or shall i say " Cent & euros "

The Germans really love her!! believe it or not, they like the original mini cooper better than the expensive imatation!! like most of the world i think!! but we better not get on to that conversation again!!

its funny most Germans like the Opel corsa`s or Golfs!! and im off first after they laugh at me at the lights!!!

Its good to be here on theminiforum, i can see me enjoying getting to know people and making friends!!

bloody super!!

Long live the mini!!

Barnett

#17 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:55 AM

Do u come back over to England to visit often, im sure your aware your missing a super weekend at Silverstone for the minis 45th birthday "im not sposed to rub it in to mark because he cant go :tongue: " if you ever come over and come to a show make sure you let us all know so we can all meet up.

Nick

#18 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:07 AM

its great to have you both here :P :grin:

#19 Barnett

Barnett

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:11 AM

Hi Nick,

i do normally come over yes!! but not in the mini...its would take about 16 hours from where i live, and no doubt the cooper would be steaming just before the German border!! but to be honest i would chance it!! but if i fail to get there im ferked!!! :P

As for Silverston, sounds like a great day to be there!! the funny thing is ive never been to a mini show before :sad: and would love to go!! but for now i think ive got more chance than sh*tting in the queens handbag!! so maybe everyone who is going can have a good time for me!! :P

Well must dash, ive just recieved more chrome for the mini from ebay, cant wait to put it on her!! she will look devine!!! and them heads will be turning yet another inch or maybe 360° :D

so chat laters!!

Barnett :D

Attached Files

#20 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:49 AM

Nice 1, we will take loadsa pics and do a full write up so u can get a sense for what the show was like :grin:

#21 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 08 September 2004 - 12:23 PM

Welcome to the site guys, nice to have you on here!

Nice mini Barnett!

Enjoy the site!

#22 Barnett

Barnett

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:14 PM

Im well glad you like me mini cooper, its my first ever mini and i love it too!! :P

You guys and gals are making us really welcome, thanks very much!!! :tongue:

cheers!!!

Barnett!!

" even Stan my son is chuffed he is on the website!! he loves our sunday morning drive together in the cooper!! he is only two and a big mini fan!! like father like son!! "

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users