Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tom


    Super Mini Mad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 12:13 PM

Right, what I want, is old-skool look chrome hubcaps for my steelies. THe only problem is, as far as I know, they only make them to fit 10"s, and I have 12"s.

Can anyone prove me wrong, and find some that fit onto 12"s?


#2 Guess-Works.com


    Gearbox Guru

  • Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,825 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:02 PM

I have a feeling that the ones you are after were fitted to the likes of maxi's and austin 1100's as they had bigger wheels ( possibly 12 or 13" )

But they do exist, a long time ago a mate of mine had some on his 12's steels, and also had a chrome rim which clipped inside the rim of the steel aswell...

You can just see it in the photo ( taken when I was puttin his speakers in, hence no back window )

Posted Image

#3 Purple Tom

Purple Tom

    Up Into Fourth

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,921 posts
  • Location: Derbyshire
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:25 PM

i'm sure you can get them as a lot of the japanese spec cars had 12" wheels, but had the chrome hubcaps to give the mark one look. Have a look on some of the japanese accessory websites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares