32 replies to this topic

#16 cowboy

cowboy

Friend of TMF

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:27 PM

:dontgetit: :dontgetit: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: as a few of you have said, why can't the little f***ers just leave things along that don't belong to them, i'm just glad i live where i do we have security patrols come around every so often through the night, so our cars are safe, plus no houses the other side from the pub, which i think is a main cause.

a good idea is to go down a few of the pubs and listen to see if you hear any one bragging, take a camera with you to photograph them then let the police know who they are, if not find out were they live and ***** ***** ******* *******, as its a family site i couldn't put it in english

:wales:

#17 Sylvie

Sylvie

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:40 PM

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what more can I say - I'm so sorry to hear about your mini.

the little ##**##**

#18 thorpey

thorpey

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:06 PM

my mechanic thinks it can be repaired but still leaves a very bitter taste...got all the local ears to the ground so hopefully as you say the kind of retard who does this will be stupid enough to brag,want to catch hold of them so so bad...thanks for all the support im not going to let this car die and let those responsible win...as arnie once said " my mini will be back " ok so he didnt say that but sure you get the idea :tongue:

#19 BlAck0ut

BlAck0ut

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:19 PM

Evil little b******s, havn't got anything better to do than reck peoples hard work :/

#20 rob mini

rob mini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 09:36 PM

trouble is with the police, a frien of mine put up cctv and the did it again but they said the ***** had to be caught in the act or they could do nothing

rob

#21 Jules

Jules

3 Gold Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 12:10 AM

People like that need to have their bits chopped off for such a crime! Cant believe that somone would even think about doing something like that. :sick: Its a shame you didn't know who they were because otherwise you could put sugar in their petrol tank and see how they like that!! :dontgetit:

but like they say "what goes around comes around" they'll get what they deserve!! :dontgetit:

#22 Al*

Al*

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts
  • Local Club: ERC / SMOA

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:44 AM

I'd beat the living *yellow human water* out of the stupid mother fu**ers if i found em'!!! :dontgetit: I feal terrible for you and hope all gets sorted out rerlativeley hassle free...when my mini is done i would freak if anything happened to it let alone tipping it over!!! :sad: my heart goes out to you and especially to your mini. :dontgetit:

Al

#23 Freda

Freda

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:17 AM

I'm so sorry - how heartbreaking :sad:

#24 tom

tom

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 12:20 PM

Bastards! Scumbags! Arse-faces!

Did you not hear them doing it?

Anyway, I hope that your Mini is back to all goodness soon.

#25 mini_ron

mini_ron

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:04 PM

im soo sorry to hear about that mate

kids today have no respect for anything, there own or someone elses

i hope u catch them, and make them walk round town with there pants down waving to people (people who watch the simpsons know what i mean)

as someone else said, an alarm is a good idea, n maybe some balast, so if the f***ers try it again they may poo them selfs while tryin to move it.

hope she is ok

aaron

#26 Al*

Al*

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts
  • Local Club: ERC / SMOA

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:16 PM

or you could fill the floor pans with lead plates that way when they tried lifting it they'd get nothing but a hernia!!! :dontgetit:

Al

#27 mikesitalianjob

mikesitalianjob

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 11:09 PM

sorry to hear that mate. when people cant keep their hands to themselves and like to vandalise things i think their hands should be removed. if you do find out who they are let me know road trip from kent to romford and then let some ass whipping commence my boss lives around their somewhere so i could get directions and tools. hope mini can be fixed and back on the road. good luck mate.

regards
mike

#28 Miniman

Miniman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 05:51 PM

unlucky mate try and get it sorted ASAP

#29 redmini

redmini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Local Club: Snowdon Mini's,Miniaddicts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 10:29 PM

:wales: Had problems with my phone connection so been off line for a few days, sorry to hear about your mini mate. Mindless vandelism winds me up, it's because the mini is such a small light car that they do it. Makes me realise how lucky I am living in North Wales in a small village full of curtain twitchers, hope it all turns out okay for you and the mini

#30 Mono Guerillo

Mono Guerillo

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:33 PM

Ooooooooo, this s**t makes me so MAD. What is the matter with these people?

Have you had any luck getting it sorted mate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users