Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

My mini

Attached Files

#2762 Sandie

Sandie
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

Hi I'm Sandie. I drive a Mini Cooper S (red with white bonnet stripes and white roof). Sports pack. I have had her for 16 years and she has been and continues to be a great 'friend' 😊 Dry weather runner mostly. New to this so forgive errors!

#2763 darkrider

darkrider

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Local Club: E.P.Veteran Car Club

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

Hi I own an 1967 Austin Mini Countryman with Australian doors. Check out my profile photo. I'm currently restoring it Just waiting on an old guy to rewire the rear harness. His had for a year, but as his given me a lot of parts including the harness I must be patient! I have to re-register it as it was scrapped 8 years ago. The last owner fitted Mazda 323 front seats and I'm still out on whether I'm going to replace them or not. At a later stage I'm going to do a floor replacement as it's been patched and then a respray maybe back to it's original red. I'm also going to have the exhaust valves hardened for unleaded fuel.

I recently sold my 1970 Clubman Estate for a profit of R7000 even though it wasn't running.

I also had a 1979 GTS Clubman which was so rusted that when I opened the doors it buckled in half!

As soon as I can find another Clubman body I want to rebuild my GTS with all the parts I salvaged.

#2764 X246b

X246b

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

What mini do you drive and are there any mods done to it ?
Also what are your plans :-) !

1275 GT 1978

#2765 101Lupo

101Lupo
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:25 PM

Hi.
I'm very new to all this. So please bear with me.
I have just bought my first ever mini. After driving her I fell in love and just handed over all the money(silly I no) to the point I didn't even ask for any paperwork or history. I even took the seller at face value when he told me she was solid and needed just love. After I handed the mini to the mot bay then sat down with the list of repairs I then realised I was very green.
So.. hopefully with your help I can have the car I should of had. I originally wanted to restore, but with no history this seems pointless. So I'm going to customise her.
I'm based in Runcorn and I really need to find someone I can trust to put a hole new floor in then powder coat it. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
Very sorry for the long introduction.

#2766 Bingoman1275

Bingoman1275

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hi I drive a Rover Cooper SPI owned in my family for 23 of its 24 years.

#2767 Paddingtonfire

Paddingtonfire

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Morning all,

A new member, just reacquainted myself with Minis since a long way back. Have just purchased a 1999 Cooper Sport as son's first car, and it's very solid and original with some tidying and wee jobs to do, which is possibly the main reason for joining... the tech help! I'll post where required fro that, but for now, here's the boy's 'ride'!

Mike and Henry

Attached Files

#2768 Andrews97

Andrews97

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hi this is my mini, been getting it ready for the London to Brighton  run this weekend. It has had a lot of work done on it in the last couple of months and hopefully it will make it down to london.

Ash

Attached Files

Edited by Andrews97, 19 May 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#2769 Northernpower

Northernpower

Mr. 7-Port

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Name: Graham
  • Local Club: Its out there somewhere

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:57 AM

Hi this is my mini, been getting it ready for the London to Brighton  run this weekend. It has had a lot of work done on it in the last couple of months and hopefully it will make it down to london.

Ash

Where is it?

#2770 Andrews97

Andrews97

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:04 AM

I am in staffordshire so got about 135 mile drive down but the mini has never done more than 25 miles in one go so a little nervous 

#2771 dodgy

dodgy

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

hi there i drive a 1976 mk3 mini 1000cc fresh coat of flame red 

#2772 v8wds

v8wds
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts
  • Local Club: austin drivers club

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

I have a 1969 Austin cooper with full rally spec and 1340 cc A++ with straight cuts and drop gears Full race cam and webbers45,s

I also have in full rebuilds genuine 1968 morris cooper s engine now rebuilt sleeved back to 1275 mainly standard this car if I can find the bits I need to keep it so ;)
I am am Austin ex apprentice who had his first mini wen I was 18 I'm now 63 still love em and still mess with em and always will .....

#2773 TomShorrock

TomShorrock

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Hello,

New to this forum, does anyone happen to know what size nuts and washers I need to fit my MK1 rear lights? And where to obtain them?

#2774 TomShorrock

TomShorrock

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

Hello,

New to this forum, does anyone happen to know what size nuts and washers I need to fit my MK1 rear lights? And where to obtain them?

#2775 Miniman100

Miniman100

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

Newby here mini Mayfair c reg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users