Attached Files

#17 philster

philster

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

i saw a ford KA-ck before with this hideous spoiler on the back it looked great, just like a pram! All the local mothers were so jealous although there was talk of a mamas and papas on 17's with lowered suspension.
No seriously i don't mind a spoiler fitted to the right mini, if its got a body kit and all that then i think it will look good, just don't get something that looks over the top.

#18 psycho mini driver

psycho mini driver

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

and another
i got it off ebay after months of searching. the company who made them dont make them any more and the wouldnt make me one like for a one off. i paid £11. my friend said they are much more for beatals, and to be honest i was expecting to pay more. only problem is i have to take it off to fit my bike rack!!lol

Attached Files

#19 The_Mini_Bug

The_Mini_Bug

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:24 PM

you mean a louvre like this?! this is my one. i think they are great!! wouldn't bother with a spoiler though. but its your car so its entirely up to you!!
there are more pictures in my sig of it.

yep thats the one i mean

#20 themanlegend

themanlegend

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:53 PM

All this 'its his mini he can do what he wants' is a bit girlie... mini's aren't nova's or fiesta's and putting a spolier on looks ridiculous and you'd have to be an ass to think otherwise so just tell these people that and rip it out of their bad taste... you take your mini with a heap of junk spoiler on it to any mini show and 90% of people will be laughing behind your back, even if they tell you it looks 'ace' to your face! I mean if you care what people think about it surely your not 100% happy with it yourself.

I'm not so sure about the louvre's either - reminds me of the Sierra XR4i in the 80's. But its not as bad as a spoiler

#21 lewis

lewis

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:35 PM

it would look ok with a zeemax kit and all smoothed out

#22 The_Mini_Bug

The_Mini_Bug

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:02 PM

All this 'its his mini he can do what he wants' is a bit girlie... mini's aren't nova's or fiesta's and putting a spolier on looks ridiculous and you'd have to be an ass to think otherwise so just tell these people that and rip it out of their bad taste... you take your mini with a heap of junk spoiler on it to any mini show and 90% of people will be laughing behind your back, even if they tell you it looks 'ace' to your face! I mean if you care what people think about it surely your not 100% happy with it yourself.

I'm not so sure about the louvre's either - reminds me of the Sierra XR4i in the 80's. But its not as bad as a spoiler

thats not nice its all about own taste not all minis have to be kept original :fear:

#23 Alburglar

Alburglar

Das Pingu's

• Members
  • 3,331 posts
  • Local Club: Kentish Mini Club

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:19 AM

I think that louvre is really naff!
I'm not against spoilers in principle tho. I've just never seen one that made a mini look better.
Just a nice lip on the back maybe?

#24 mutant mini

mutant mini

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 03:15 AM

I have a couple of those louvre's in my garage if anyone is interested. Of course I don't know how much postage to the UK from Oz would be.

#25 miniman5

miniman5

1 Gold star

• Members
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:35 AM

that rear window is ace! much differant! makes it look even moer specialer!

#26 minimadmatt

minimadmatt

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 09:08 AM

I have a couple of those louvre's in my garage if anyone is interested.  Of course I don't know how much postage to the UK from Oz would be.

i want 1 i think they look ace could you find out how much postage is?

mutant mini, i love you mini looks amazing have you got any pics?
:grin:

#27 The_Mini_Bug

The_Mini_Bug

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:13 AM

I have a couple of those louvre's in my garage if anyone is interested.  Of course I don't know how much postage to the UK from Oz would be.

i want 1 i think they look ace could you find out how much postage is?

mutant mini, i love you mini looks amazing have you got any pics?
:grin:

yep i would all so be intrested in one

#28 mutant mini

mutant mini

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:22 AM

I'll see if I can get them out and find out how much postage would be. Glad you like mutant. Have lots of photos. Will post a few here.

Attached Files

#29 mutant mini

mutant mini

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:34 AM

More pics from our recent MINISHOW 2004 held on August 22nd. Was really pleased as I managed to pick up 6 trophies including Car Of The Show, Best Interior, Best Engine Bay, Best Audio/Entertainment System Fit & Finish, Best Sound Quality/Overall Performance, 1st Imported Minis Modified.

Attached Files

#30 mutant mini

mutant mini

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:38 AM

Another pic.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users