20 replies to this topic

#16 Miniman

Miniman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:45 PM

lol ive bin through nottingham loadsa times on the way on holiday lol rite through the centre and last time i went i saw this red mini. ne1 on ere u think

#17 jeffberg

jeffberg

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:02 AM

I test drove a 93 Mayfair when I was looking for minis. Damn that was a nice car. Full leather interior, Burl Walnut Dash, Stereo System. It also had such a smooth ride, the cones that aren't 30 years old is what I think does that.

I regret not buying it, It was just an awesomely nice car
here are some pics of it, do you have pics of yours?

http://jeffburg.home...bumName=album09

#18 Miniman

Miniman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:00 PM

ur a bit silly for not buying it lol

#19 tipcat

tipcat

Pancake King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Local Club:

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:30 PM

I test drove a 93 Mayfair when I was looking for minis. Damn that was a nice car. Full leather interior, Burl Walnut Dash, Stereo System. It also had such a smooth ride, the cones that aren't 30 years old is what I think does that.

I regret not buying it, It was just an awesomely nice car
here are some pics of it, do you have pics of yours?

http://jeffburg.home...bumName=album09

Jeff, how did someone manage to smuggle a '93 Mini into the States? I'd of thought the Environmental :angry: Police would have confiscated it - especially in your home state of no-smoking California! :ohno: or did the owner convince somebody that the car was 25 years old, but just looks young for its age!

#20 marksmini's better half

marksmini's better half

Marksminis Wifey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:53 AM

hello there

I'm from beeston me sen duck how about you?
I dont know of any reccomended garages in nottingham but i would not recommend a particular garage near lady bay bridge, I' sure his name was robin , robin bas+*%d. scuse me french.
i need a good one my self at the mo to sort me suspension cones out. if you hear of any please let me know, i do know of surf blue near IKEA but I hear they are well pricey.
In answer to your ? I heard of this site through another beeston local on minifinity.

must speak again
fanx pete

Mark and I live in West Bridgford, so just down the road from yo u

Now we have a few members from Nottingham we will have to arrange a meet up sometine :grin:

#21 mutant_lego

mutant_lego

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:15 AM

yeah that would be really good. I work on ruddington lane so not far from you, e-mail me some time and we'll ave a drink or something??
c ya
[email protected]
mutant_lego@btinternetcom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users