98 replies to this topic

#91 1380MEDlee

1380MEDlee

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

Dance/ DnB/ Electro/ Hardcore/ Trance/ Funky House and much more.

I also listen to some Metal and a bit of Hip Hop but the Dance is where it is for me!!

I use to be a dancer in a shop in Camden called Cyberdog, they play some pretty wild Electro so I'm good when it comes to the dance floor!

makes 2 of us then

:D

#92 Mini_the_Minx

Mini_the_Minx

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

I use to be a dancer in a shop in Camden called Cyberdog, they play some pretty wild Electro so I'm good when it comes to the dance floor!

A dancer in a shop? What shops have dancers in them...? Supposed to be looking at what's for sale rather than a dancer! Unless the dancers were for sale! ;) Odd shop :D

haha cyber dog was a WEIRD WEIRD shop. very cool tho but sodding expensive! Minx that is so cool! :( is it still there do you know?

Yeah, its still there!! I use to buy loads of stuff from there, all my multi coloured hair dyes and stuff

I also listen to some Metal and a bit of Hip Hop but the Dance is where it is for me!!

makes 2 of us then

:)

You use to dance there too??

#93 luvlygal

luvlygal

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Okay... :( I think I'll pass thanks :D

#94 1380MEDlee

1380MEDlee

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

A dancer in a shop? What shops have dancers in them...? Supposed to be looking at what's for sale rather than a dancer! Unless the dancers were for sale! ;) Odd shop :D

haha cyber dog was a WEIRD WEIRD shop. very cool tho but sodding expensive! Minx that is so cool! :( is it still there do you know?

Yeah, its still there!! I use to buy loads of stuff from there, all my multi coloured hair dyes and stuff

makes 2 of us then

You use to dance there too??

no 2 good dancers lol

#95 cherryblossom

cherryblossom

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Local Club: medievil minis

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

well depends on the mood and the weather haha
machine head, 36 crazyfists, alkaline trio, paramore, the eagles, thin lizzy, cky, chase and status, bleeding through, see its all a bit of random mix haha anything really :D

i got to download festival, and hopefully wacken

Edited by cherryblossom, 14 December 2008 - 10:06 PM.

#96 mini.rich

mini.rich

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

I regard mini's as cars for people who are individual and don't follow trends and music tells a lot about a person ;) i.e. someone who listens to hard house and DJ Dogpoo usually drives a boy racer XR3i if anything at all :(

I'm a metal person - true metal with talent that is, none of this modern Emo (does it even deserve a capital letter?) poo although I admit I can be partial to a bit of indie and Brit-pop sometimes... when the CD player in my mini decides to work you can usually listen to such bands as RHCP, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Oasis, Pantera, The Verve, etc...

What do you all listen to and are any of you going to any festivals this year?

lol, i agree the metal about now is poo, although i'm more of a rock, indie, alternative and listen to anything from the 50's/60's right through until now, except the 80's when rock was dead. Just anything i can attempt to play on getar really;D lol

Oh and i'm going to GLASTONBURY!!!1 :D
;)

#97 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:01 PM

I regard mini's as cars for people who are individual and don't follow trends and music tells a lot about a person :) i.e. someone who listens to hard house and DJ Dogpoo usually drives a boy racer XR3i if anything at all :D

I'm a metal person - true metal with talent that is, none of this modern Emo (does it even deserve a capital letter?) poo although I admit I can be partial to a bit of indie and Brit-pop sometimes... when the CD player in my mini decides to work you can usually listen to such bands as RHCP, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Oasis, Pantera, The Verve, etc...

:(

i think most people would argue that emo music is quite individual and tells a lot about there personality, this maybe the sterotypes of hating their parents or wanting to slit there wrists, but its there personality non the less!

#98 oli8925

oli8925

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:10 PM

I regard mini's as cars for people who are individual and don't follow trends and music tells a lot about a person :) i.e. someone who listens to hard house and DJ Dogpoo usually drives a boy racer XR3i if anything at all :D

:(

i think most people would argue that emo music is quite individual and tells a lot about there personality, this maybe the sterotypes of hating their parents or wanting to slit there wrists, but its there personality non the less!

nope! i would say the modern emo music chris is talking about is some of the least indervidual music about. its all the same whiney rubbish if you ask me. where as what used to be called emo music, before emo music was 'welcome to the dark parade' or whatever it is, is incredibly good, indervidual music that really shows personality and a real subject. bands like brand new, death cab, incubus etc.

so yep, i like that stuff, brit pop too, some indie (no girl scouts please), and pretty much a bit of everything. but by far my main taste in music is trance and euphoric dance! stuff like gatecrasher and slinky. also a fan of the trancy side of other genres like hardcore, drum and bass etc

#99 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:41 PM

i know iv probably said it in this topic but i notice theres alot of "indie" being mentioned in this thread again :D
last weekend...epicly amazing gig...slipknot, machine head and children of bodom absolutly awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users