Hi oli how are you

#17 graham248

graham248

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:51 AM

been on the phone to the Blogg Bros! very helpfull, they make intake manifolds to fit any car to take the R1 carbs, there advise was to take the Dyno jet kit off and refit the original jets and needles back in fill the holes as necessary and try that if it is still a problem they will put it on there rolling road and set it up for £75, great deal.
Did what they suggested and guess what it goes like the proverbial s**t of a shovel, no flat spot at all and acceleration all the way to rev limit with no missing or drop of power well chuffed,
When out the other day and had a real blast, big smile on my face now it goes just like I remember the test drive with Chris.
Thanks for all the advise

:) :) :P :wub: :rolleyes: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :dozing: :D :D :D :D

Edited by graham248, 08 July 2007 - 09:17 AM.

#18 adyzr1

adyzr1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:16 PM

woohoo! :P

#19 oli79

oli79

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:23 PM

Hi oli how are you

I take it you mean me, i am fine mate bit busy after the floods in sheff - how is yourself and ade, glad to see you have got your carb problems sorted, had to bolt a few things back on that vibrated loose after newark and sorted the grease spraying driveshaft on the rear but havent had chance to use it since then as it has rained all the time, could do with more of a shakedown as im going to the iom rally in 2 weeks in it :) hope its dry tommorow night! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users