Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

Helo peeps!

As you know, Southern Mini days is a 3 day long event, and for people camping, and not already part of a group, we are having a TMF campsite!

So far its just a gazebo with the TMF banner... I'll be there along with Roo early on (almost opening time) so we can set up, hopefully I can get us by the trees, so if its windy/wet/hot we are kinda sheltered....

There will only be one gazebo atm - bring one along if you please - that way we can have a big gathering at night, share a few tinnies, and a few mini stories ;)

So come along to the TMF campsite, open to all!! Doesn't matter if u have a mini or not, last year I had a Nissan :D

So whose coming to the TMF camp? - if you are and would like my number, in case u can't find the gazebo, PM me, and I'll pass it onto you closer to the time :D

1. Dog
2. Roo

#2 supermotolee

supermotolee

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

when and were is it?
cheers lee

#3 miniman86

miniman86

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Local Club: smag, Waltham Abby

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:44 AM

Kent on the 3rd-5th august!! its a great weekend!! i will be there but camping wth smag, but will pop in and ay hi when i see TMF banner!!

#4 tipcat

tipcat

Pancake King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Local Club:

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

I'll be there with Dinky Devils (a mixed-race, SMART/Mini club from greater metropolitan Huntingdon) but will stop by at some point of the weekend.

#5 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• 9,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:54 PM

Come along all, twill be a great weekend!

If anyone wants to "form" a convoy, we're stopping by the Ace Cafe (going to the meet the night before too) so if anyone want to convoy to SMD, can all meet at Ace...

#6 mini-majic

mini-majic

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Local Club: south west minis

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

would love to stay at the TMF camp will just have to find a mate that will come with me

so for now

1. Dog
2. Roo
3. mini-majic

#7 Sam Walters

Sam Walters

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:20 PM

im with a-serious on this one. but i guess i could pop over in the evening sometime :P

#8 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• 9,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

would love to stay at the TMF camp will just have to find a mate that will come with me

so for now

1. Dog
2. Roo
3. mini-majic

Everyone is invited over, share a beer or 3 :P :)
Just look out for my Van, it'll be noticeable :rolleyes: (if the floods are low enough to get down there)

But come on, more peeps needed!!! only 10days to go :(

#9 Sam Walters

Sam Walters

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:44 PM

well hopefully, shame about the floods. gotta get to argos :P and get on with my tent buying antics.

stumped about getting any beer or anything, my normall place for me and my mates was my local tesco`s now i work there :(

Edited by flyingears2002, 23 July 2007 - 09:45 PM.

#10 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Hopefully I'll be there with the BF but no mini (where do non-minis go?) and I think mayfair jimmy was talking about going... but was hard to work anything out from drunken text conversation yesterday :P

#11 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• 9,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

well hopefully, shame about the floods. gotta get to argos :P and get on with my tent buying antics.

stumped about getting any beer or anything, my normall place for me and my mates was my local tesco`s now i work there :)

Theres a tesco petrol station not far, literally 1-2minsdown the dual carriageway (with no speed cameras :( *well none last year*)
Or if u have a GPS/local person with u, there is a main store not too far away.

Hopefully I'll be there with the BF but no mini (where do non-minis go?) and I think mayfair jimmy was talking about going... but was hard to work anything out from drunken text conversation yesterday :w00t:

Theres no place for non-minis or minis, its juts mixed in together, all members of TMF are welcome at the TMF camp, mini or no mini :rolleyes: - its a bring your own bottle camp :ermm:

#12 rozzer!

rozzer!

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:54 PM

byob! sounds good! i will bring the jack!

#13 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:06 PM

Well I had hoped I'd be welcome in the TMF camp lol but what about the car? Where does that go? :)

I thought there was like mini parking, and non-mini parking :rolleyes:

Silvesta (the silver Fiesta, duh) likes minis though, I'll put photos of Minty in the windows and "THIS IS A FAKE MINI" signs :(

Fireman-sam said, from where it is, it's easy to pop to France for a booze cruise lol but I shall be bringing alcamahol from home :P

Edited by minili, 23 July 2007 - 10:08 PM.

#14 rozzer!

rozzer!

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

Well I had hoped I'd be welcome in the TMF camp lol but what about the car? Where does that go? :)

I thought there was like mini parking, and non-mini parking :rolleyes:

Silvesta (the silver Fiesta, duh) likes minis though, I'll put photos of Minty in the windows and "THIS IS A FAKE MINI" signs :(

Fireman-sam said, from where it is, it's easy to pop to France for a booze cruise lol but I shall be bringing alcamahol from home :P

just park it up with the other cars. it'll be fine!

#15 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• 9,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

Park by your tent Lisa!
Theres in no non-mini/mini thing at SMD, its all mixed in together! Last year I was next to a nice '66 Split screen camper!! :P:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users