Photo

I've Had Enough.. Whats The Best Way To Jack In My Job?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,416 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

You need a record of any abuse you've taken and who and when you reported it. If they do nothing about it or abuse your employment rights in other ways write to the head honcho giving the req'd notice and tell him/her that the abuse is the reason you are leaving and you'll be applying to an Industrial Tribunal.

You also have a legal right to see any personal records they keep on you.

If you feel the need to get back at them hit 'em where it hurts, in the pocket. Send the competition details of their customers.

#32 Silicon Skum

Silicon Skum

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

The first job I quit (I was 21), I photocopied my arse & t1ts & hid copies in the desk drawers of everybody in the department.... :teehee:

Uhmmmm..........I've seen your pic on the "faces behind the mini" thread (or whatever it was called)........I'm betting the photocopies didn't have quite the result you were aiming for. Think I would've been quite happy to find that in my desk draw, to brighten up my day! :)

I've left a few jobs in IT.....let's just say it's not a good idea to pee off an IT guy with server Admin privileges.........and the key to the stock room. :-

Matt, if you are serious about leaving, and you *know* the references will not be any good to you, then I would just quit there and then. I would give the boss a rant too.

But first..........seek revenge on the person with the big mouth - I usually find a few hundred carefully placed web browser "History" links to certain questionable NSFW websites, and an "accidental" printer spool job from the computer in question, containing the contents of the 2Gb hidden folder full of "Farmasutra" pictures........that matches with the few hundred printouts allready concealed in the desk draws...... to be quite effective. :owned:

Also an "accidentally" mis-directed e-mail from the persons e-mail / computer, that just happens to mention the Boss's 16yr old daughter or son, who that person just happens to have shared an "enjoyable" evening with / or would LIKE to share an enjoyable evening with the boss and his wife, because he likes to "spit-roast".....Meh - you get the idea. ;)

Have fun and be creative! ;D

SS

#33 Matt

Matt

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts
  • Local Club: The mini forum - i live here

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:51 PM

haha its funny you mention that actually.. the director does have a daughter..... and a son of about the same ages too.

and being it administrator.. i have access to the mail server also. :)
;D i feel an idea coming on.....

#34 Silicon Skum

Silicon Skum

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:58 PM

haha its funny you mention that actually.. the director does have a daughter..... and a son of about the same ages too.

and being it administrator.. i have access to the mail server also. :)
;D i feel an idea coming on.....

Welcome to the BOFH club! (if you don't know who BOFH is......google it!) :-

SS

#35 Matt

Matt

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 4,703 posts
  • Local Club: The mini forum - i live here

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:00 PM

haha!! thats cheered my day up no end! :)

#36 biggav

biggav

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,830 posts
  • Local Club: South Central

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

If where you work has a self defrosting fridge with a channel at the back and a little hole, pour half a pint of milk in on your last day... the hole lets water through into a little holding tray and evaporates it over the heat exchanger by gently warming it to about 35-40 degrees... you don't want to know what happens to milk at that temperature suffice to say, if you do it on friday, alarm bells start ringing at some point on monday afternoon and by wednesday you can't go in the kitchen. :)

#37 redhotmini

redhotmini

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:25 PM

Before you leave though, take some fish in on yer last day and secrete it in various places (under carpets is good). :)

if your workplace has a false ceiling, take a tile out and put the fish in there. replace tile. it would take a week or so for thebad smell to really start.

#38 Silicon Skum

Silicon Skum

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:30 PM

If where you work has a self defrosting fridge with a channel at the back and a little hole, pour half a pint of milk in on your last day... the hole lets water through into a little holding tray and evaporates it over the heat exchanger by gently warming it to about 35-40 degrees... you don't want to know what happens to milk at that temperature suffice to say, if you do it on friday, alarm bells start ringing at some point on monday afternoon and by wednesday you can't go in the kitchen. >_<

Thats quite a good one! BUUUUT for a BETTER stink....use full fat cream - and it helps if you have a thick-ish pile carpet, just pour over the surface and work it deep into the pile (or add a little water to help it along. 3 - 5 days and your eyes will bleed from the smell. ;)

Warning : it WILL require a new carpet if you do this - there's no way to get rid of that smell easily (washing just makes it worse)!

SS

#39 LOWRIDERMINI.1

LOWRIDERMINI.1

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Local Club: JEASTERS

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:39 PM

Do what that man did in that film (grizwalds xmas vercation) were he goes work and and whyls thow people come in. And he says HI...HELLO...KISS MY A**....KISS HIS A**...KISS HER A** oh if you really dont like them just stand on a table and tell them all they are all imergrant and to f**k**F to ther own country.

#40 TJenkos

TJenkos

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:06 PM

Someone at work was leaving and went over to the boss and said, I quit. He said you cant do that you gotta hand in your notice.. "Whatcha need?".

Followed by him walking back to his desk, writing on a sticky pad I QUIT. There you are mate

>_<

#41 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:11 PM

i quit my saturday job I had when I was 16, because my boss started shouting at me for no reason. F'ing and blinding everywhere.

So I stood and laughed in his face :teehee:

I then handed in my weeks notice (Dated the friday just gone.... so that my week's notice ended the day before i was due to work again >_<)

Threw my keys at him and walked out the door ;)

#42 Dev

Dev

Fiat 500 'Ringer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Local Club: NF500

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

The first job I quit (I was 21), I photocopied my arse & t1ts & hid copies in the desk drawers of everybody in the department.... :gimme:

Proof??

I suggest no call no show the quittin of champions

#43 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

The first job I quit (I was 21), I photocopied my arse & t1ts & hid copies in the desk drawers of everybody in the department.... :dontgetit:

Proof??

I'm willing to be an independent adjudicator! If you don't want to post pics up here for all these fellow pervs to see, just send them to me! :gimme:

#44 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

The first job I quit (I was 21), I photocopied my arse & t1ts & hid copies in the desk drawers of everybody in the department.... :teehee:

Proof??

I'm willing to be an independent adjudicator! If you don't want to post pics up here for all these fellow pervs to see, just send them to me! :lol:

It was 11 years ago.......... :thumbsup: :rolleyes:
Two things:
1. I have no idea if any copies exist anymore - I don't have any.
2. They're probably not representative of my current morphology....

I don't know if any of you lot have ever photocopied your anatomy, but it certainly ain't flattering! It makes your bits look like a Butcher's shop window in black & white. :teehee:

#45 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:03 PM

:lol: dammit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users