33 replies to this topic

#1 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

Hello Guys..i'm new of this world of trasformations..but i want to know everythings..!!
What mini has been created whit those engine..!? which are the difference between those engines..!?
Say to me news, pictures, video..or what you want.. >_<

Edited by PR_Drift, 08 November 2007 - 03:36 PM.

#2 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

so I guess your not in the UK then..

check z-cars web ste should give you waht you want to know if not ask us anything.

#3 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts
  • Local Club: many!

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:45 PM

the hayabusa is not avaliable in a v8, its the 1.3 suzuki motorcycle engine.

as sadi above check the zcars website and have a browse around the zcar project area.

#4 adyzr1

adyzr1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

as sadi above check the zcars website and have a browse around the zcar project area.

you can get a hayabusa v8!...

#5 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:35 PM

>_<

i stand corrected.

something i never knew.

#6 kmol468

kmol468

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:37 PM

Well thats not exactly true! It isnt available as standard but it is available through powertecracing.com for quite abit of money, http://www.powertecr...s/v8_phase3.pdf

Take a look, and imagine that v8 hayabusa in the back of a mini!

#7 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

Wolfys..you haven't never seen this miracle..!? :dontgetit:
Posted Image
>_<

Edited by PR_Drift, 08 November 2007 - 07:42 PM.

#8 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

Well thats not exactly true! It isnt available as standard but it is available through powertecracing.com for quite abit of money, http://www.powertecr...s/v8_phase3.pdf

Take a look, and imagine that v8 hayabusa in the back of a mini!

>_<

i have learnt something new today!

#9 kmol468

kmol468

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

And its available as a 2.8 litre v8 engine from america!
http://www.hartleyen...age/1562068.htm

All you have to do is get one of those shipped over and then strap a couple of turbos to it! Although you would have sell your entire family and your own right leg!

#10 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

[/quote]

:w00t:

i have learnt something new today!
[/quote]

By an Italian boy whitout kit-car.. :o >_< :dontgetit:

Kmoll great link..!! Thanks..

#11 adyzr1

adyzr1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:53 PM

i saw it at a kit car show on a stand a couple of years ago ,its an awsome bit of engineering!

#12 crossed thread

crossed thread

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

Hello Guys..i'm new of this world of trasformations..but i want to know everythings..!!
What mini has been created whit those engine..!? which are the difference between those engines..!?
Say to me news, pictures, video..or what you want.. >_<

This thread will tell you a bit if you haven't seen it already Turbo Monte Carlo As already said V8 Hayabusa is big money I am sure ZCars could build one but the turbo is very very reasonable, already developed and not far behind.

#13 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

the turbo hyabusa we did for the rumanian hillclimb car gave near on exactly the same power and torque of the V8 at the sameplaces in the rev range it was dyno tested at powertec engineering and they were very interested in how it gave the same as their motor but obviously in a cheaper format
the V8 is ok but very expensive as not only do you need the motor you also need a good gearbox to transmit the power plus a clutch this all comes as std with a hyabusa turbo
by the way we are working to acheive TUV approval for our kits so this should mean you can have one on the road in italy or anywhere else for that matter
chris

#14 PR_Drift

PR_Drift

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:16 AM

the turbo hyabusa we did for the rumanian hillclimb car gave near on exactly the same power and torque of the V8 at the sameplaces in the rev range it was dyno tested at powertec engineering and they were very interested in how it gave the same as their motor but obviously in a cheaper format
the V8 is ok but very expensive as not only do you need the motor you also need a good gearbox to transmit the power plus a clutch this all comes as std with a hyabusa turbo
by the way we are working to acheive TUV approval for our kits so this should mean you can have one on the road in italy or anywhere else for that matter
chris

Hillclimb..good..chris is a good buisness for sell that model in America..you don't think..!? You scure know the Pikes Peak.. :shifty:
Thank you guys for all news..Chris is a pleasure..listen to me..i have a restaurant in italy..but now i sell it..you have need someone that works gratis for you also.!? ahah.. >_< i want to know this world and working in..in italy there is UK garage..you know..!? i know they..but they don't belive in bike powered cars.. :lol:

Edited by PR_Drift, 09 November 2007 - 12:17 AM.

#15 Teapot

Teapot

TMF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:40 AM

Well, I think someone who lives among the most exotic cars in the world deserves a few credits for choosing a mini, even if the Zcar is a bit quicker than most everything else.

by the way There are some awesome videos of Pike's Peak around ... did we have them on tmf a while back?

The Berg Cup is another cracking hillclimb series ... there are video clips online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users