323 replies to this topic

#301 wolfie

wolfie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Well clearly its for his family to decide what to do with, but if people are waiting for simon to cough up ..... it will never happen the blokes a ****

#302 zinzan

zinzan

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Local Club: me and my imaginary friend

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

Is this your boy Simon? http://www.myspace.com/514254435

Says he builds race engines, so quite possibly him. If so, what a *******. Love the gun references and tough guy routine. Maybe he can sell his guns and his DJ equipment to pay his debts? Or his gangsta Filas?

EDIT: It's him. Pics match a Facebook page by same name where he claims ownership of Morspeed.

Edited by zinzan, 14 June 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#303 Ado1379

Ado1379

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

I would be more than happy to contribute my time and effort! Amd about this engine business... Well its not on! Absolutely disgusting. I say we get all the minis we can and surround the morspeed factory until he coughs up!

#304 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Kernow Mini Club

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Did this get a engine of sorts ? wow what a story and very distressing for the family

#305 BronkoMini

BronkoMini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Fixers

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I know it was along time ago but is there any news, it makes me so sad what people will do and all the suffering they cause, RIP.

#306 thebullet

thebullet

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Just spent ages reading this, such a shame considering everything that people have gone through. Really are some terrible people in this world.

Please keep going with this!

#307 tractor

tractor

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

This is such a sad story and deeply disturbing, I'm so sorry for everyone involved, and I get what your saying prawn , what can you do? Just please don't give up this d*ckhead has got to be made accountable one way or another

I did just google oli to see if there were any details on what happened and some kind person has created this website http://www.fryfilm.com/oli/index.htm it's got all his threads including this one listed under the vehicles tab, I'm gunna email it to the engine builder thief.

So sad, I like to think I'm still quite young but this guy was born 4 years after me and died nearly 5 1/2 years ago so tragic,

I'm based in somerset and travel about quite regular with work mostly to Windsor so if you ever need anything collecting or picking up just let me know I'll gladly help out

Trac

Edited by tractor, 21 April 2013 - 11:49 PM.

#308 TheMiniDream

TheMiniDream

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

After reading this post from start to end in only 1 and half hours not only am I angry I am upset.

How someone can sit there telling lie after lie after lie and be backed up by several other members is discracful. I will never in my life use or recommend morspeed to anyone.

After 5 and half years battling which was supposed to be a reputable company to receive nothing other that a pound. You should be ashamed of yourselfs, calling yourself a company.

Was wondering if there was any more news on this mini. I hope it hasn't put you of sorting the mini out. I have added you on Facebook hopefully for a talk!

I never knew oli and will never get the chance to. But you sound like a cracking guy with such amazing family and friends!. Well done prawn, keep fighting don't give up! I'm sorry for your loss! RIP oli gone but will never be forgoten!

#309 Badboytunes

Badboytunes

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • Local Club: MINIS Unleashed

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

Shocking treatment...........

#310 Grkify

Grkify

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Just read the whole thread absolutely shocking. I will be following this thread hope to see it completed soon. 

#311 Andy_

Andy_

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

This is a great tribute to Oli. I cannot believe what a disgusting person this Simon  :xxx: is.

It will be nice to see this at shows in the future. I hope you get there one day

#312 lyndseyp27

lyndseyp27

A little bit little

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

hopefully this gets sorted soon.

#313 lulu85ritz

lulu85ritz

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

I just read it all through and feel ready for bed! It is disgusting that the family have had to go through this simon should of kept to his word what a disgrace! I noticed that the one who was fighting for simon called wolfy hasn't commented on here for a long time maybe as he was wrong! I hope this all gets sorted in the end it was such a nice idea. RIP Oli.

Edited by lulu85ritz, 06 August 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#314 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:11 AM

I have just read this and think it is a cracking idea to get it finished. I didn't know Oli at all as I am fairly new around here. I hope this isn't taken the wrong way and I have no intention of upsetting anyone and mean no disrespect but over £2000 of donations were made from members here. Surely i'm not the only one who thinks this is a bit weird. I know you have had a lot of problems with the engine builder and I agree, he is a crook but surely those who made donations deserve to see something for the money they have given up in aid of this quest. The least they deserve is regular visits on this thread by Prawn as it is starting to look dodgy IMO.

I assume that the donations taken were to go towards the shell and associated parts and I can't see why after 5.5 years nothing has been done with the donations despite the legal battles with Morspeed.

I am deeply sorry if I upset anyone here but I thought I needed to be said..

Good Luck with it.

Ben

#315 Minimoke8394

Minimoke8394

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

Just read the whole thing too, sad stuff. After what could be classed as a successful court hearing(s), for it to drag on like this with no consequence to Simon is saddening. A wonderful idea ruined by an individual. If I were in the position the friends and family of Oli are, I'd probably be tempted to get a bit  physical. I know that isn't the way forward though. Any updates on this at all? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users