#1 JackSparrow

JackSparrow

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:33 PM

Hi for all the forum members,

In fist time, sorry if you see a mistake, or don't understand me. I'm Spanish and my english is so bad.

I'm from Valencia, and I like a lot the Mini Z Cars bike enginered. I see a lot of videos and photos in the forum, and on internet. I'm trying to know how can I get one of these cars, but I don't have a lot of money now.

By this, I'm on the possibility to do my own car, buying a secondhand mini and the Z Cars Pack. But I have a lot of questions abot that, because I don't understand all the things that are descripted in the Z Cars website.

I'm be really happy if you help me in this questions, that can do that I meke my own car and expand your community in Spain.

- At first time I need to buy a Rover Mini, and a bike engine ¿Suzuki Hyabusa or Yamaha R1?
- The Z Cars Bike Engined Mini Conversion Kit ( seen at http://www.zcars.org.../conversion.htm ).
- Its all? Or I need to buy more parts that are not included on the Kit (like seats for example)?

And other things:

- In Spain we drive on the left, I need to do some modifications on the kit?
- Are these cars preparated to run on the road legal?
- Anybody have reverse gear on his car?
- I never build a car, and don't have any idea to work the metal. It's easy to build the car with the kit for a newbie?

I need a lot of help, but I think that you can help me to do true my dream. I'm reading the forum threads some days, and I see a really good mini customers community. In Spain there's a mini internet communities, but the haven't a Z Cars mini.

Thanks people.

=] Best regards

P.D.: If anybody talk Spanish PM me, please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users