56 replies to this topic

#46 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:35 AM

TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT! TINT!TINT! TINT! TINT!! TINT! :grin:

#47 danni_girl

danni_girl

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:04 AM

More gadgets more .. garage will give me more for my car, the question is to take it as a saving or add more to car :D Its like playing with Lego .. add and remove as much as you can !!
Okay Mini Cooper
Chill Pack
Astro Black
16 " Alloy 5 spoke.
Tinted Windows
Chrome Exterior Trim
Climate Control
Visibilty Pack
Chrome Interior ...

#48 JamesM

JamesM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

I have never added up as it is only Dad that has bought a couple of New Minis, he has the sports seats in the convertible and I have to say thet are much better.

You have done the maths so I will trust you that it is a saving, just thought I would bring it up :D

Dad was going for 16" but he decided the ride wasn't as good, I think he is getting old :D

#49 danni_girl

danni_girl

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:58 PM

Tone of this conversation gets lower and lower, my poor delicate nerves :D
James had look at mini one originally and added spce for chilli pack, worked out just under to get chilli pack on cooper, went for the 16" and part leather a must.
Its all done (finance waiting for aproval) ...
So metallic black in the end, with tinted windows and at last minute through in multi function steering wheel in prep for the ipod adaptor .. So now Ade you are in charge of polishing and cleaning !!!
You said missus my mind substitued the word wife :D

#50 JamesM

JamesM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:25 PM

THey can progressivly tint them so the back is say 15% sides 10% and front doors 5%.

Dad had to wait 8 monthes for his soft top :D

#51 danni_girl

danni_girl

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:29 PM

Apperntly its now illegal to have any tint on the front windows and although places will do it the dealerships won't.
They gave me production slot in week 25, hmm 3rd week June think that works out too?
What i don't want is the back to be tinted and look like one big van panel of black (if that made any sense).

#52 JamesM

JamesM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:31 PM

yep i know what you mean, well you can leave it when they make the car and get it done aftermarket, i bet they charge a fortune at MINI anyway. Or leave it as it is and get teh front sides tinted when you get it.

#53 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:32 PM

Can people please stop saying the W word!!!!! :nugget:

Yep the conversation always seems to lower whenever TC and Jammy are around.... :fear: :tongue:

Car will look great I'm sure! You don't always have to tint the whole car to get the desired look. The standard windows have a slight tint on them the rears will be darker thus darkening the interior. When the interior is darker you can't see as much making the front half look more tinted than it is.... (Well that made sense as I typed it) :tongue:

#54 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 18 May 2005 - 04:39 PM

*******This Topic has gone completely out of hand.

Most of it due to people who have been warned about posting rubbish before, they will now get an official warning.

If you want to talk about rubbish do it in General Silly Chat, thats what its there for!*********

If you want to say hi to danni_girl or talk about her MINI then thats fine. Just dont post rubbish.

My appologies danni.

Charlie

#55 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

Hi danni

Good luck with your mini. Sorry to have had a laugh and hope you weren't offended by any of us silly people. No humour or fun allowed to be had unless you in general silly chat.

#56 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:40 PM

Ade you can have a laugh but 12 pages is a bit much, dont you think?

#57 danni_girl

danni_girl

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:40 PM

100% no offence taken all, i am as much to blame, really really thanks for letting the bini girl on to the site and for the replies on colour and such ... I will see the rest of you in the silly chat forum !!
Unless someone is a financial advisor then i have a REAL serious question :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users