4 replies to this topic

#1 bensheward

bensheward

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

does anyone know how to upload pictures for the for sale sections because it appears to have changed?
thanks
Ben

#2 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

We've currently disabled uploads while we move servers. Please use either Imageshack or PhotoBucket in the meantime. Thanks.

#3 BOLDY

BOLDY

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Local Club: Not got one yet

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

We've currently disabled uploads while we move servers. Please use either Imageshack or PhotoBucket in the meantime. Thanks.

Any news on the images as all my photo's are too big to upload and im not hot with photo modding

#4 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

We have to place *some* restrictions on photo sizes, purely because its very annoying when your trying to view a webpage and it takes forever to load because theres a picture thats a few megabytes, or theres a picture that takes up the whole screen. If you have large images, just open them up in a Photo/Paint program and look for an option called resize. Needs to be less than 800 wide/tall ideally. If theres an option to 'constrain proportions' make sure its ticked.

#5 MiniMick

MiniMick

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

I've not been on the forum properly for a while and i,ve just noticed some of my pics are missing of some posts, also my personal pic and atvar have gone.
I've gone on to Photobucket to re-load pics but it makes no difference anyone help?

Mick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users