Alburglar

Das Pingu's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts
  • Local Club: Kentish Mini Club

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hi,
I have the aluminium lazer cut side pieces from a zcars bulkhead kit for sale. They match the contours of the inside rear quaters. It will save you a headache if you want to buy them from me. I also have a throttle lever that matches the mini's long pedal movement to a bike engines small throttle movement. it bolts to the front subframe.
They're in the for sale section if you're interested,
Ali

#32 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

Hi,
I have the aluminium lazer cut side pieces from a zcars bulkhead kit for sale. They match the contours of the inside rear quaters. It will save you a headache if you want to buy them from me. I also have a throttle lever that matches the mini's long pedal movement to a bike engines small throttle movement. it bolts to the front subframe.
They're in the for sale section if you're interested,
Ali

thanks for the offer , but i already altered the pedal to give max travel , and the bulkhead , i have already got the alloy sheeting cut it out with a nibbler, but thanks anyway.

#33 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hayabusa is the Japanese bird of prey that hunts Blackbirds..
anybody know that..
lol

the hayabusa is also slower than a gsxr600 srad standing quarter mile , did anybody know that.

#34 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

try one of these

Attached Files

#35 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

now for sale on ebay under r1 mini

#36 cosworth

cosworth

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:36 PM

Why have you put it up for sale? Didnt seem like you had much left to do!

#37 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

Why have you put it up for sale? Didnt seem like you had much left to do!

i have had a lot of people ask me that, need a mortgage deposit quick, a house has come up and its too cheap to miss and i can always build another one, but if it does'nt make 5,000 or looks like it wont then i will pull it off ebay and finish it .there are currently 189 watches viewing it but no one seems keen to get their money out although its up to nearly 2,000 with 3 days left to go. i don't think its over priced considering when finished its gotta be worth 10,000. i think the reccession is kicking in and mr brown has screwed and squeezed the general public pennyless.

we need clarkson for prime minister LOL.

#38 SukiDawg

SukiDawg

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

Nice work there - what happened? Did you sell it?

#39 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

Nice work there - what happened? Did you sell it?

, nah ,load of tyre kickers with no money,it made £3700 i am gonna finish it and have some fun with it.

Attached Files

Edited by scrapveiw, 06 September 2008 - 06:03 PM.

#40 rozzaboy92

rozzaboy92

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:08 AM

hi
sorry to ask this, i have looked everywhere, how do you connect the engine to the cars drivshaft?
many thanks

#41 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

hi
sorry to ask this, i have looked everywhere, how do you connect the engine to the cars drivshaft?
many thanks

you use the motorbike engine and gearbox and you then have to machine a mini diff to take some pillow bearings and a sprocket ,you also have to seal the diff so that it can hold grease ,you then use the bike chain to turn the diff.

there are some pics on this thread of my diff that i machined up , this is a vauxhall diff as mine is rear engined.

#42 johnnie

johnnie

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Local Club: NORFOLK MINIS

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

the hayabusa is also slower than a gsxr600 srad standing quarter mile , did anybody know that.

REALLY ;D

#43 rtg54

rtg54

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Local Club: Minis of the Rockies, MINI5280

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:06 PM

REALLY :D

According to SportRider.com the '05 GSX-R600 did a 1/4 mile in 10.62 @ 130.5 while the '05 GSX1300R Hayabusa did it in 10.02 @ 143.7. Maybe things have changed in the last couple of years? Either way, they're both pretty quick. ;D

#44 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

REALLY :D

According to SportRider.com the '05 GSX-R600 did a 1/4 mile in 10.62 @ 130.5 while the '05 GSX1300R Hayabusa did it in 10.02 @ 143.7. Maybe things have changed in the last couple of years? Either way, they're both pretty quick. ;D

well i suppose that depends on whose data you read, i watched several at santapod, there was only a couple that were slower than the busas.but that was 3 years ago, maybe the later busas are quicker. i did think about putting a couple of srad engines in the mini because they are cheap and plentiful and rev extremely hard , it would sound like an f1 car .lol.

#45 scrapveiw

scrapveiw

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

this is the bit i hate! paintwork and finnishing off.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users