• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

Actually that is a damn good idea use the following wording

'Hello could I speak to Simon please my name is *insert*'

'Im sorry Simon is not here at the moment'

'Ok thats fine could you give him a message please'

'Sure no problem'

'Could you please inform him that the members of the Mini forum thats he owes parts and money too would very much like to speak to him and could he contact us as soon as possible as we are considering legal action to recover the money owed to us'

That should kick the conversation off nicely and any normal parent would surely be very concerned ask more questions and enquire as to what the problem was. Then you could explain the whole story and how you have been waiting 3 months and how he is just ignoring your phone calls, txts and emails etc etc!!!!

Thats to me sounds like a very good approach. I have had to use something similar before, the parents offered to pay me there and then and were very embarrased.

#422 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:31 PM

Dudes-F-ing listen....if his Father has Passed away and it's not a lie(which I don't believe) I don't think his mother needs to know what a piece of banana her son is. Not sure that would help things at all. It's not going to do anything but upset her.That is NOT cool. I don't think anyone should call the House.
What I am suggesting is that he can leave the banana with his mumand that way someone is likely to be home when he's not.

#423 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

Stewart and James...I seriously appreciate your help and support. I just don't want to take part in anything that could potentialy hurt his Family. Not they're fault.

Does anyone know of Pie's circumstance? I have been told the Passing was another ploy/stall tactic but if it's not or it is I/we need to know because it would change how I would approach this.

If it's another Lie..I am on my way to his door.

Edited by landy andy, 16 September 2008 - 08:37 PM.

#424 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

If it's another Lie..I am on my way to his door.

I'll get the beers in the fridge then :P

#425 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

OMG! Sombody has kindly PM'd me something that show's that Pie did not loose a member of his Family.

If anything that has been told to me is true then Pie you are the lowest form of Human existance. I honestly pity you.

I think it clear to call his Family now.

I will get the number and distrubute it to those that need it.

F-Ing sick man..puting that type of evil banana on your own kin.Dude you need help.

Edited by landy andy, 16 September 2008 - 09:04 PM.

#426 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Andy i will PM you my number.

#427 Minigirl

Minigirl

With Steve

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:12 PM

i think it's been left too long..something needs done about it now >:P it's nothing to do with me no but reading back through the posts, i think it's gone on way too long and he's obviously just taking the P*ss and doesn't care about anyone on here

nevermind being inconsiderate to his family or whatever else just get it sorted and if that means calling him/going to his house/getting him in front of his work mates, family, friends etc then so be it. you all rightly deserve the things you've paid for

how another mini owner can behave in this way is shocking :P

Edited by Minigirl, 16 September 2008 - 10:14 PM.

#428 mighty mini jack

mighty mini jack

Mighty Before a Pint

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:14 PM

i think it's been left too long..something needs done about it now >:P it's nothing to do with me no but reading back through the posts, i think it's gone on way too long and he's obviously just taking the P*ss and doesn't care about anyone on here

nevermind being inconsiderate to his family or whatever else just get it sorted you all rightly deserve the things you've paid for

how another metro owner can behave in this way is shocking :P

#429 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

Can I remind people that only those involved in the situation should be posting.

#430 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:25 PM

If you are not waiting on something from Pie please do not post, opinion or not it is not needed. the thread will be closed again if there is nothing more forth coming from the "buyers"

#431 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

took too long to write my reply and Jammy got there first

#432 chunkomunko

chunkomunko

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

Oh *sugar*

I carn't believe you guys are STILL waiting on PIE!!!

I feel so Peed off for you and like i've said in my PMs to some of you, if you need any help or whatever in resolving this just ask because i'd be more than happy to help out!!

*checks blood presure & does 10 breaths with a paper bag*

Jake

#433 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC / Kentish

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:40 PM

From what i have heard, his father may well have passed away, but his parents dont live together, and he didn't have much contact with his dad anyway...

Either way, it doesn't stop you putting a couple of envelopes in the post!

#434 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Before this thread gets shut down for the THIRD TIME lets please continue this Topic in the PIE thread in silly chat, that way everyone that has an opinion or info can share without the possibility of the thread being closed when we clearly need to have the issue remain in the open untill we get our stuff back. Lets bail on this General Chat thread please.

#435 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

PLEASE POST INFO OR COMMENTS IN THE SILLY CHAT PIE THREAD PLEASE!!!! NO MORE ON THE GENERAL THREAD IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE CLOSED...AGAIN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users