463 replies to this topic

#436 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

May i suggest that anyone who was "talking" about legal action just does it. Get things started and at least then there will be an outcome. everyone seems to think that Pie is suddenly going to send everything after repeated failures to do so. (This has been said by me and not on behalf of the forum)

#437 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

May i suggest that anyone who was "talking" about legal action just does it. Get things started and at least then there will be an outcome. everyone seems to think that Pie is suddenly going to send everything after repeated failures to do so. (This has been said by me and not on behalf of the forum)

Thank's for the suggestion but we'll do what we see fit when we see fit to do it. Cheers.

Being your not involved ..why do you see fit to post an opinion? Just curious as I assume were all under the same guidlines that you yourself have "put out there".

Edited by landy andy, 17 September 2008 - 12:09 AM.

#438 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

hence why I only suggested it

#439 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

Not once in the last few posts have any of the staff hinted that we're about to close it. It would be nice if we could loose this apparent negative attitude towards the staff, otherwise we may just get fed up and close all topics about this situation and let you get on with it away from the forum, of course whilst then being bored to death by accusations that we were defending Pie in a big TMF castle, surrounded by moats and killer badgers and stuff.

What we're trying to stop is everyone chucking in there two penneth worth and this topic descending into a free-for-all and nothing coming from it.

#440 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

ONCE AGAIN>>>>PLEASE POST ANY FURTHER RESPONSES ON THE SILLY CHAT THREAD>

#441 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:10 PM

Not once in the last few posts have any of the staff hinted that we're about to close it. It would be nice if we could loose this apparent negative attitude towards the staff, otherwise we may just get fed up and close all topics about this situation and let you get on with it away from the forum, of course whilst then being bored to death by accusations that we were defending Pie in a big TMF castle, surrounded by moats and killer badgers and stuff.

What we're trying to stop is everyone chucking in there two penneth worth and this topic descending into a free-for-all and nothing coming from it.

JAMMY- post 430 say's that it may be closed again.

So are you saying that if the topic doesnt intrest you or several other forum staff members you will just close it when this is clearly a forum related issue?

Noone would do that to the Insomniac thread. thats nearly as pointless as this one. As far as I am aware not a single person has recently accused the TMF staff of directly protecting Pie. We have had our conversations off line about this and have come to an agreement that that was not the case. Since then no one else has said that.

I would think that out of respect for the TMF community we would keep this issue alive despite getting bored with it. If any of the Admin or Moderating staff have a problem with me then PM me and we can talk it through but closing a thread because of that would not be in the forums best interest and lame at best.

#442 gibba

gibba

South East Manager and TMF's one eye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

Well said Jammy,

Thank you to all of the admin staff for your continued help on this matter, it is gratefully appreciated.

*Please can anyone who has any of Pie's contact numbers/ address please PM them to me as i will call the home phone and take a van to Castlecombe next weekend with me and collect all of the stuff, monies. I will explain the situation to his folks and explain that if the matter is not resolved then i will legally go about sending baylif's round his house*

In your response Tom f, If i can sort the van out for next weekend you still want to come down Combe? And when we leaving Jammy?

**Please can anyone involved needing items, please send me a PM with thier contact details and number on and i will contact you all in due course and then we can resolve this matter asap, and get TMF back to what it should be about!!!

Landy andy & Harbour07(tom) i will PM you all when i am out of work later and if i know where everyone else is i may be able to figure out a route back from Combe next weekend which means i can drop some gear off on the way home and if i cant i will gladly courier the items to you, if thats oh k wth you guys?

Look forward to hearing back from you all,

Gibba :dontgetit:

#443 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:11 AM

Well said Jammy,

Thank you to all of the admin staff for your continued help on this matter, it is gratefully appreciated.

*Please can anyone who has any of Pie's contact numbers/ address please PM them to me as i will call the home phone and take a van to Castlecombe next weekend with me and collect all of the stuff, monies. I will explain the situation to his folks and explain that if the matter is not resolved then i will legally go about sending baylif's round his house*

In your response Tom f, If i can sort the van out for next weekend you still want to come down Combe? And when we leaving Jammy?

**Please can anyone involved needing items, please send me a PM with thier contact details and number on and i will contact you all in due course and then we can resolve this matter asap, and get TMF back to what it should be about!!!

Landy andy & Harbour07(tom) i will PM you all when i am out of work later and if i know where everyone else is i may be able to figure out a route back from Combe next weekend which means i can drop some gear off on the way home and if i cant i will gladly courier the items to you, if thats oh k wth you guys?

Look forward to hearing back from you all,

Gibba :dontgetit:

Pm being sent your way Bro.

I disagree what was said by Jammy was"Well said. Not sure where he's getting his info from. No ones Accusing TMF Admin of anything anymore and the thread WAS being threatened to be closed by Miniboo on post 430.Sounds like maybe the truth about some stuff may not be sitting well.Not sure.

***awaits warning****

#444 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:14 AM

CAN WE AGREE TO END THIS PARTICULAR THREAD ON GENERAL CHAT AS NOTHING IS COMING FROM IT AND THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT ON SILLY CHAT. I DONT WANT ANY MORE PROBLEMS WITH THIS. I THINK WE'LL JUST END UP SHOWING UP AND COLLECTING STUFF.

#445 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:21 AM

Just to clarify my post. I didn't say I was losing interest in this situation, or becoming bored with it. I said I wasn't appreciating the comments about us staff trying to defend Pie, or his actions. Whether this was said directly I can't remember, but it was definitely strongly implied on more than one occasion. We (the staff) have done nothing but try to help since this topic started, and even when it was closed due to no obvious progress, or unwanted/un-needed comments we haven't stopped any of the people involved communicating together in order to resolve this issue. In fact under usual circumstances, a new topic (be it in another section or not) to continue a topic that has already closed for whatever reasons would usually have been closed, but on this occasion we've allowed it to continue.

Anyway, that's enough from me, feel free to continue this discussion in whichever topic you wish.

#446 che

che

BH2N Retro Organiser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts
  • Local Club: Said the joker to the thief

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:30 AM

2 simple questions:

Dog - without me wading through pages and pages of stuff, what does Pie owe you?

Roo - what happened about the Small Claims Court actions commencing on 3 September?

#447 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:31 PM

Right im PM'ing admin to get this topic closed, im fed up with constant arguing from anyone not involved. I appreciate admin are here to help, they have done a fantastic job, and if i see any of them at a meet sometime they will be rewarded with beers. Please keep this topic to useful information only.

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ON THE MATTER (EVEN IF UN-INVOLVED) POST IN THE SILLY CHAT TOPIC PLEASE.

I will PM Gibba details etc, and i suggest anyone who is owed anything get in contact with him. Thanks Gibba - Top TMF'er.

Actually im not gonna close this, as people will punch me. But can i just say:

EVERYBODY CHILL OUT!!! Nobody is accusing admin of anything, if your not involved post in the silly chat topic, JUST CHILL PEOPLE! Nothing is ever solved by arguing.

Edited by HARBER07, 17 September 2008 - 02:42 PM.

#448 gibba

gibba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

Pls can someone PM me his home number so i can call it and arrange such collection of items and funds,

Thanks

Gibba >_<

#449 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:51 PM

2 simple questions:

Dog - without me wading through pages and pages of stuff, what does Pie owe you?

Roo - what happened about the Small Claims Court actions commencing on 3 September?

I took his word that items had been sent... I'll be taikng his route now... I've had enough

#450 gibba

gibba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:12 AM

*UPDATE*- Please Read fully and then email me / post a reply on the thread accordingly,

TMF Members I have just spoken to Miniman Pie (Simon) He Tells me that he is away on work and that he is due to be back on friday. I then asked him if collection of all of the outstanding items was oh k and he said that he may not be there nxt saturday but someone should. Any how i now have his home address. He told me that the only items out standing to be posted where my seats, Harbour07 (tom's) wheels and a speedo cable.

I then asked about funds outstanding and he said that it was only roo as he said that he had sent out 2 cheques to landy andy and was awaiting confirmation about whether or not it had been receved.

*Roo he said that h thought he got paid the monday after coombe but if he had the money when i collect the items then he would give it to me. Is it oh k with you if i collect it and send it to you if i can get it?

He told me if he was back from work in time on friday then he would send the seats and wheels out via a courier. He also said he was hoping to have his computer back by sunday working again.

I left it with him that i would call him on saturday with an update and then i will let you all know on here accordingly.

I hope this is of some help to you all on here,

Any questions then please ask,

Gibba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users