#61 chunkomunko

chunkomunko

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

Fair enough wolfys_mini. I just didn't think it was the most constructive comment for the current situation thats all.

#62 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:27 AM

[quote name='tomsbluemini' date='Aug 27 2008, 11:24 PM' post='1115942']
A lot of people were promised yesterday that they would hear from Pie...

Last thing, we finally heard from him, and we're still waiting for confirmation from him that everything's been posted...

With 27 minutes until the end of the day, I highly doubt that this will happen.

What action can be taken against Pie for breaking so many promises???
[/quo
Thats a good point..hav'nt thought of that. Hey Admin guy's...just what is the punishment for a situation that like this that has affected so many forum users? I can see how passionate you are about Defending Pie by deleating posts that are not related to thread and publicly offering threats of "warnings" .So what sort of options are available to restore faith that similar justice is done with Mr. Pie. Expulsion? "warnings"? Just curious as something siilar happened on a Land Rover forum to some folks and the Admins reacted immediately to it dealt with the cash issues and had the chap removed because they felt that he had angered so many people and betrayed friends that it was a complete breech of trust.
Just hoping some form of Justice will be done by the admins as I hope that some personal relationships by some will not cloud the issue and justice will be done.

#63 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:50 AM

Before you go thinking we are befriending members to try and defend Pie, I've deleted just as many posts defending Pie as were against him. So just make sure you know the full story before you go hitting your keyboard again! ;)

He's already been removed from staff and and final punishment will be decided on once this matter has been resolved.

#64 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

Another gone.

#65 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:13 PM

Andy obviously you are unhappy with the situation, I would be too. No1 is defending Pie as stated the admins are just removing posts by those who are not involved. Pie was removed from the Staff as soon as we realised this had got out of control (which was when we got back from Germany at the end of last week). We will deal with him when he gets back on here.

If he has been greiving obviously we will give him time and space but we do realise that it should not have got to this point BEFORE we went away. If he does not sort this out, he will not only be making himself look stupid but also me as I have been trying to get in contact with him everyday to make sure you lot have updates and he assured me it would be sorted.

I can assure you this will not happen with another TMF staff member from now on.

Thanks Nick

#66 Jupitus

Jupitus

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Local Club: Breathemini

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:41 PM

No1 is defending Pie as stated

Tsk tsk!

:lol:

Just a (I hope) constructive comment. I was thinking this situation over last night, and maybe Pie is in a situation anyone could fall into right now of owing a bit more than actually is available. If so, just as advice, it would be better to come clean to those involved and arrange a payment plan accordingly than not facing the situation full on.

#67 joe_m

joe_m

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

have you posted my lights yet pie?
sent you a pm the other day asking but ne reply!

#68 chunkomunko

chunkomunko

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:01 PM

Hello....................

.............................................anybody there?

................................................................................
............................hello pie?

What the frigg is going on?

For F sake, please answer your PM's or in this thread......PLEASE!!!!!

It's a simple request along with posting my f**kin' stuff!!

JUST ANSWER ME!!

PLEASE!

A simple PM or a reply in this thread.

Thanks.

Jake

#69 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

I'm not taking sides here, but it does seem that Pie is struggling to get on the internet at the moment, in fact it was the same for a number of weeks before Germany too, which was annoying as the BH2N organisors often needed information from him. His new job means he is rarely at an office with internet access, and I believe he's is usually having to stay away during the week. So there seems to be little point in getting frustrated at his lack of personal communication.

I'm not sure what you'd want a PM to say anyway, other than what he's already posted on here? I'd just have faith in the fact that this attention has made him do the sensible thing and post items and issue refunds. If your items/monies haven't turned up in the next few working days then you can start small claims court proceedings.

#70 chunkomunko

chunkomunko

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

EDIT:

Useless Post, I was wound up to F***

I've simmered a bit know, sorry Jammy, I know your only trying to help and me bitchin at you ain't gunna get anywhere!

Edited by chunkomunko, 28 August 2008 - 04:06 PM.

#71 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Local Club: N.W Mini's / O.D.M.C

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

Sorry if I feel a little frustrated at his lack of communication but blow me, are you wating for stuff.........?

Small claims court...............

Anyways, back to the real world.

Well just a piece of useful info for ya, It costs less than £50 to start a case in a small claims court.

#72 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

I thought it was about £70, but its not a great deal, and if the court finds in favour then you get that refunded.

#73 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Local Club: N.W Mini's / O.D.M.C

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

I thought it was about £70, but its not a great deal, and if the court finds in favour then you get that refunded.

Was about £45 a year or so ago but it's probably gone up... anyway sorry for interrupting!

#74 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:12 PM

If someone could PM me with a few details on how to sort a case in a small claims court, it would be appreciated.

Also, Thanks Admin (+others), for your help on this situation so far, and i cant believe its got this far out of control, especially with a Mod. Its nearly a 4 MONTHS wait, for the wheels now!.

#75 che

che

BH2N Retro Organiser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts
  • Local Club: Said the joker to the thief

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

Was about £45 a year or so ago but it's probably gone up... anyway sorry for interrupting!

http://www.hmcourts-...laims/index.htm can all be done on line and is a relatively simple procedure. This post is purely for information purposes; not to cause a debate on the Small Claims Court!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users