Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

#77 gibba

gibba

South East Manager and TMF's one eye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

I do not know if this will help anyone which i have just found on the HM Courts Website

Summary Cause Summons (including Small Claim)
Where claim under £200
£15.00
Other actions
£60.00
Summary Cause or Small Claims Appeal
£45.00

Gibba

Edited by gibba, 28 August 2008 - 04:16 PM.

#78 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

I had a text off Pie today, saying everything was posted and that he is away from work until Sunday with no Internet access. I hope he has and you receive your stuff asap.

#79 gibba

gibba

South East Manager and TMF's one eye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:37 PM

I had a text off Pie today, saying everything was posted and that he is away from work until Sunday with no Internet access. I hope he has and you receive your stuff asap.

Hi there Brawlyrox,

Thanks for looking into it as it would be nice to see the seats turn up soon. Thank you once again to all of the admin staff for keeping this thread to the level it has as it could have got worse and lets just hope all of the fellow TMF'ers all get their items and that this thread can now be resolved peacefully,

Thanks again

Gibba :lol:

#80 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

Ya know ..I would have to agree. I think the admin's (despite me prodding at them with my sharpish claims) have actualy been very professional. So cheers for that.Fair play.

Everyone involved has been very wound up with whole experience. It could have all been avoided by simple communication. Thats all it would have took. It was just insulting to have been constantly PM-ing Pie and he just couldnt be bothered to answer.

Anyway,I hope that this isnt a stall tactic and we can just get this resolved.

Thanks to the Admins!

Pie...I hope we never actualy meet.

-Andy

#81 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

Once again, Thanks Nick! :lol: Top stuff, and i hope this is now the end of it all.

#82 Tomf

Tomf

Baby Tom

• Traders
  • 6,440 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

Why make threats like that on a public forum? I know its not my place to say anything and i know you have been messed about, but theres no need to make threats, especially after things are starting to be sorted out...

#83 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

Why make threats like that on a public forum? I know its not my place to say anything and i know you have been messed about, but theres no need to make threats, especially after things are starting to be sorted out...

Relax slick...it'n not a threat. Sorry you interpit it that way. There are some behind the scene issues you have no idea about. My statement is just as simple as I made it out to be... I hope we never meet. I couldnt imagine a bigger waste of my time.

It's not a threat it's just an expression of wish. If offended anyone else with a sensitive nature or you interpit it as a threat I do opoligise..not my intent or my style.

Thanks for the input though.

I am done posting on this thread and have nothing else to say about Pie. Unless I have no cash in a few days.

Once again sorry for me beng an Ass. This situation has made be behave far from character.

Done!

Edited by landy andy, 28 August 2008 - 06:36 PM.

#84 chunkomunko

chunkomunko

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

I'm still going to hold back my extreme levels of pure excitement until the swag gets into my hands.

Thanks for the update but lets not get ahead of ourselves eh!

#85 BadgerBaiter

BadgerBaiter

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

Hope things turn up indeed.

Just out of interest... are there no internet cafes etc nearby him? :D

#86 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:18 PM

All involved,

I feel compelled to add a comment to this topic (I’ve only just become aware of it), I am sorry that this situation has got this far and I am surprised that Pie has let the situation escalate.

I sincerely hope that the matter has been resolved for everyone. As you can see the Admins of the forum have made every effort to deal with this professionally .

Remember the Admin team is here to help and the sooner we are made aware of situations like this the sooner we can try and help.

Charlie

#87 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

WEll i still haven't been contacted....

He doesn't have my address ti send a cheque... unless he can pull it off his sat nav.. if not deleted by now.

I haven't had contact to issue bank details etc

Soooooo Whats happening.... ???

I'm deeply upset that he has had a half price trip to BH2N. The monies should have been returned direct to me.... which would have meant there wouldn't have been enough for his ticket... if he couldn't pay then he shouldn't have been allowed to go. No??

Why was i left to chase it up?

TMF let this happen....

I'm not happy.

#88 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

Sorry to drag this out into the open, but if you wish to...

You were contacted when Pie requested that he use the money you'd paid, you said you were ok with this, and thus the money was used. Later on you changed your mind, unfortunately by this time it was too late and no refunds could be made because things had been paid for.

#89 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:19 PM

Sorry to drag this out into the open, but if you wish to...

You were contacted when Pie requested that he use the money you'd paid, you said you were ok with this, and thus the money was used. Later on you changed your mind, unfortunately by this time it was too late and no refunds could be made because things had been paid for.

Yes i changed my mind..... You would as well if you were put in my situation at the time....

I've given him a dead line... and my next step before it was mentioned was small claims... I'm not having it...

He had the money and spent it all on his new motor knowing clearly it wasn't his money to spend......

#90 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

Huh? No money was transffered from us to him, and certainly not the money you paid for the BH2N. As far as I'm aware he used money he got from the sale of his Mini to pay for his new motor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users