#106 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:27 PM

Those involved... I have a small claims court application here waiting...

I've given Pie until te 3rd of sept to get back to me with the funds.

If your items haven't been recieved by then let me know and i'll discuss with you what we can do and look into making one large claim... And i will be claiming back any expensives incurred for having to go this route including the time i have to take off of work to do it.

Roo

#107 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC / Kentish

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

Well done Roo - If you need a hand filling it in, or want somebody else to take over the paperwork or anything like that, give me a shout :dontgetit:

Tom

#108 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

Look what i found on retrocarclub.co.uk

Well we're all back now.
WHAT a week. Was awesome to meet you all, and yes the 'tro is back, just about. Will have to start stripping that soon, need to get it going asap. For those who dont know, it erm...started smoking...a bit?? lol
I think its time to strip the engine and see what needs replacing, other than the rings. Its a pain in the ass as ill need to find something else to drive to work etc. and this trip has cleaned me right out.

Does this mean i won't be getting my funds then...? Is this why everyone is having problems?

All spent on the trip?

Oh and guys he has been online as he posted up on there only 2 days ago! (27th August) So there is no excuse for not returning PMs

Link to topic.

Edited by Roo, 29 August 2008 - 07:46 PM.

#109 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

This is making me swear now >:dontgetit: . Roo - As Tom said, just give me a PM if you need a hand.

#110 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

I vote that we give till the 3rd, as that's Roo's cut off date, and then organise a convoy to his house...

Tom

#111 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Tom's suggestion is also worth considering, but, can we guarantee he will be there?

#112 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

Tom's suggestion is also worth considering, but, can we guarantee he will be there?

Yeah not a bad Idea. As much as I would love to go,I'm thinking it is a rather agressive move that will only make us in the end out to be in the wrong. But we'll see. At least with the amount of people that would be going up we can officaly call it a "Run" and get some PLaques made up.

Thank's for the cleanx2

Edited by landy andy, 29 August 2008 - 09:16 PM.

#113 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

If one of you guys lived in East Sussex - we could call it...

...the Rye to Pie run :dontgetit:

#114 Jackman

Jackman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:39 PM

Edited by Jackman, 29 August 2008 - 09:07 PM.

#115 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:39 PM

Well, ill wait (after all, what is a few more days wait after 4 months) till the 3rd. If nothing is sorted, then ill get in contact with Roo, and see what the situation there is. Once I'm a bit clearer on that then ill look into the convoy route. I think that is my best plan of action.

Edit: Thanks for the clean.

Edited by HARBER07, 29 August 2008 - 09:10 PM.

#116 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

All OT posts removed lets keep this on topic or i will close it until we hear from Miniman-pie

#117 gibba

gibba

South East Manager and TMF's one eye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

I too will also wait unitl the 3rd Sept before anything happens.

If it helps guys and girls i live near wye, so it can be the Wye 2 Pie run :dontgetit:

However miffed i am about £145 spent to pay for nice invisible seats which i have now had to go and buy new ones, i think that it is best that we all wait until 3rd. Well done Roo, nice to see you have been doing your homework. If there is anything that i can do to help or anything please feel free to send me a PM and i will more than hapily send you my contact details and if need be i can help you compile everything.

Seems a shame as a lot of people on here have lots of respect for Pie and he seems to have a lot of respect and looks like a valid member to the TMF commnity.

Oh well roll on the halloween Wye to pie run 2008 :o

Thank you once again admin all of us on here really appreciate it :

Gibba

#118 landy andy

landy andy

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: slsmc

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

If it helps guys and girls i live near wye, so it can be the Wye 2 Pie run :dontgetit:

However miffed i am about £145 spent to pay for nice invisible seats which i have now had to go and buy new ones, i think that it is best that we all wait until 3rd. Well done Roo, nice to see you have been doing your homework. If there is anything that i can do to help or anything please feel free to send me a PM and i will more than hapily send you my contact details and if need be i can help you compile everything.

Seems a shame as a lot of people on here have lots of respect for Pie and he seems to have a lot of respect and looks like a valid member to the TMF commnity.

Oh well roll on the halloween Wye to pie run 2008 :o

Gibba

Gibba..meet ya in Wye.

#119 gibba

gibba

South East Manager and TMF's one eye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

If it helps guys and girls i live near wye, so it can be the Wye 2 Pie run :o

Oh well roll on the halloween Wye to pie run 2008 :ermm:

Gibba

Gibba..meet ya in Wye.

your on :dontgetit:

#120 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

Hi, sorry I know I'm not involved in this but taking justice into your own hands is not a good idea so I hope you are joking!

Best way to be honest is to send a letter (recorded) to Pie's home address if you know it, saying money or goods within 14 days or legal action will be taken. Then if he has not made positive contact within the deadline take it to small claims.

Only trouble being that, if he has spent everyone's money on his social life, you still won't get it back :dontgetit:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users