#436 Southy

Southy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Local Club: Oldham and Distrcit Mini Club

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:54 PM

Oh John i will be willing to be filmed looking like a complete idiot making a fool of myself >_<

#437 fergie

fergie

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

A new thread is going to be easier i think, but before that happens......

I've just had a call from a friend at uni and he has asked if he can join the next run (in his mini) He want to bring along a few mates to film everyone meeting up and then follow the run. Maybe ask a few people question about their mini, the usual what made you get one, what does a mini mean to you that kinda thing and then turn it into a short factual film about mini's and the 'scene' that surrounds them for his uni course. He said that it's also supported by some kind of t.v producer types and it may even make it on to t.v! (maybe a channel like dave, ect.)

If there is anyone who doesn't want to be filmed or anything like that just let me know, Just thought it may be a laugh too.

hi john i would be well up for that.... the paper is comng along as well i will pm you all the details tomorrow to get in touch with the other paper.

sounds like a right laugh....

#438 fergie

fergie

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:19 PM

hi guys, once again got called away so just got back from london all the maps are done and ready to go up so i will sit down tomorrow morning and get the new thread started.......

had a lot of emails this time from people not on the forum. ihave given them the links but there should bea at least ten coming that are not on the forum and it is going in the paper again tomorrow so that should get a couple more hopefully.....

look out for the new thread in the morning...

#439 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Local Club: N.W Mini's / O.D.M.C

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

Oh John i will be willing to be filmed looking like a complete idiot making a fool of myself >_<

Well that aint gunna be hard is it? Just watch out for chavs this time ;D :P

#440 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

hi guys, once again got called away so just got back from london all the maps are done and ready to go up so i will sit down tomorrow morning and get the new thread started.......

had a lot of emails this time from people not on the forum. ihave given them the links but there should bea at least ten coming that are not on the forum and it is going in the paper again tomorrow so that should get a couple more hopefully.....

look out for the new thread in the morning...

I've let him know he's ok to come, I'll sort everything out with him later. :P

Sounds like we're gunna be runnin' out of space at the start here mate! I'll keep my eye out for the thread 2moz

>_< ;D

#441 Southy

Southy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Local Club: Oldham and Distrcit Mini Club

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

Oh John i will be willing to be filmed looking like a complete idiot making a fool of myself ;D

Well that aint gunna be hard is it? Just watch out for chavs this time :P :crazy:

Shhhh dont talk to loud >_<

#442 AGoaty

AGoaty

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Local Club: 16v Mini forum

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:13 AM

Great stuff! It must be someone elses turn to look daft. LOL

Whenever I get on youtube, I'm stuffing my face or on last two runs I overtake once on each run and my wife thinks I just go flying around and driving like a nutter. >_<

Get in the film crew and lets see who's a nutter.......

#443 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

So It looks like the next run is gunna be packed and full of idiots showing off eh? Well I'm not one to stand on the side lines! >_< ;D

#444 markaboot

markaboot

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:40 AM

6th of december isnt it john?
*rubbish* that gives me 2 weeks to get the 4 pots fitted and the car running properly.
loads of time except non of the parts have come yet haha.

oh no thats the day after my crews xmas do. y am i always drinkin the night before every run? >_<

#445 mini_lover

mini_lover

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

So It looks like the next run is gunna be packed and full of idiots showing off eh? Well I'm not one to stand on the side lines! ;D :thumbsup:

Billy doesn't want to be stuck inbetween loads of idiots :angel: He'l get scared! hehe

Sounding great though :P :crazy:

Will try to be on time for this one! >_<

#446 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:14 AM

*rubbish* that gives me 2 weeks to get the 4 pots fitted and the car running properly.

oh no thats the day after my crews xmas do. y am i always drinkin the night before every run? >_<

yeh mate 2 weeks on saturday! Aww 2 weeks to change some brakes? Tell u what I'll do your brakes, you strip my 1275 and rebuild it and get it in the mini in 2 weeks! ;D

#447 markaboot

markaboot

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:19 AM

yeh mate 2 weeks on saturday! Aww 2 weeks to change some brakes? Tell u what I'll do your brakes, you strip my 1275 and rebuild it and get it in the mini in 2 weeks! ;D

haha yea but you have all the tools and a workshop. plus 4 other cars to nick spares off.

i work in the dark, in the rain and on the drive.

#448 markaboot

markaboot

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:21 AM

Oh John i will be willing to be filmed looking like a complete idiot making a fool of myself ;D

Well that aint gunna be hard is it? Just watch out for chavs this time :P :crazy:

any stick off john and just remind him of the brick wall he drove into haha.

#449 JohnGordon

JohnGordon

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:33 AM

Sorry Mr. Perfect, Haven't you got a fire to go to? oh a mind the speed camera on your way out of the station! :angel:

#450 markaboot

markaboot

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

Oh John i will be willing to be filmed looking like a complete idiot making a fool of myself :P

Well that aint gunna be hard is it? Just watch out for chavs this time :crazy: :angel:

Sorry Mr. Perfect, Haven't you got a fire to go to? oh a mind the speed camera on your way out of the station! :thumbsup:

haha still not been given any points yet. jus the letter to confirm it was me driving. 40 in a 30 ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users