#1 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Local Club: shropshire BMC

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:44 AM

random question, but if you feel comfortable saying so in a public forum, what is your sexuality?

Talking to my friend last night(gay male) and served a lovely lesbian couple today(nicest customers today, thank god, long boring day)at work and it got me thinking:-)

is mini ownership mostly a straight scene? more gay males than lesbians? do we have any more bi/pansexuals in the room?:D Or is it random and scattered.

no need for this post, just personal interest:-) Id say "no need to cause offense" but how could human sexuality be offensive?

Edited by photographymatt, 08 September 2008 - 04:47 AM.

#2 Minisniper

Minisniper

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Local Club: Market Drayton Mini Club, Minis On A Mission.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:31 AM

Hiya, well after reading your post and I think that you are a bit out of order asking a question like this, peoples sexualty is their business and in a lot of cases it's very private, I fail to see what this really has to do with Mini ownwership, and futhermore what it's got to do with anyone else !!!!!!!!!!! >:D

#3 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

I don't think Matt's post is intended to be offensive.

If it's a private matter, then just don't post. It's not offensive to talk about it or even read about it - it's only people's views and preferences.

#4 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:54 AM

Hiya, well after reading your post and I think that you are a bit out of order asking a question like this, peoples sexualty is their business and in a lot of cases it's very private, I fail to see what this really has to do with Mini ownwership, and futhermore what it's got to do with anyone else !!!!!!!!!!! >:D

Jeees, way to take a post completely the wrong way! There was nothing offensive in Matt's post, asking someone's sexuality is about as offensive as asking someone their age!

Anyway, straight, or lesbian trapped in man's body.

#5 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

I'm sure Matt didn't mean to cause offense to anyone, looking at the last line of his post. Some people are more comfortable talking about this than others, that's all. If you see it as a private thing, that's your choice :)

I expect that as a group we'll be a pretty broad spectrum anyway, as everyone loves minis :D

Edit: For me, its one man in particular ;)

Edited by Angelic_Fruitcake, 10 September 2008 - 01:20 PM.

#6 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:06 AM

Oh, and there's only one man for me, too! :D

#7 Joloke08

Joloke08

Not banned but still weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

random question, but if you feel comfortable saying so in a public forum, what is your sexuality?

Talking to my friend last night(gay male) and served a lovely lesbian couple today(nicest customers today, thank god, long boring day)at work and it got me thinking:-)

is mini ownership mostly a straight scene? more gay males than lesbians? do we have any more bi/pansexuals in the room?^_^ Or is it random and scattered.

no need for this post, just personal interest:-) Id say "no need to cause offense" but how could human sexuality be offensive?

Contentious one this one (is that how you spell it?) :D

Anyhooz im a girl and so is my partner ;)

I think that answers that one :angry:
And no guyz you cannot watch :o ;)

If ive heard that one once ive heard it a thousand times :)

Im not saying anything i havnt allready anyway in my project thread youll often see me refer to my partner as she and shes taken Boris to work ;) (leaving me noo fun :angry: )

I agree it is an individuals bussiness but i dont think matt meant any offence?
If others want to answer do so if not keep it to yourself its every individuals own call ;)

What would make me angry personally is if anybody thought any less of anybody on this forum just because of their sexuality,race,gender or any past genders etc afterall we are all here because we love our minis and to support each other with tech problems etc and thats all that should matter ;)

Huggz
Jodie :dontgetit:

#8 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

Not entirely sure about mine, if I'm absolutely honest. :D

I've only fallen in love with a bloke before, though (and I'm a laydee), but that could mean that I haven't met Miss Right yet! :)

Edited by Juju, 08 September 2008 - 08:18 AM.

#9 Joloke08

Joloke08

Not banned but still weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:19 AM

Not entirely sure about mine, if I'm absolutely honest. :D

I've only fallen in love with a bloke before, though (and I'm a laydee), but that could mean that I haven't met Miss Right yet! :)

The only man in my life is little "BORIS" ;)

#10 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:07 AM

Edit: It's men for me... or one man in particular ;)

Oh, and there's only one man for me, too! :dontgetit:

Ahhhh shucks girls, I'm touched! :) :D

#11 Minigirl

Minigirl

With Steve

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:08 AM

The only man in my life is little "BORIS" :)

aww bless ya :dontgetit:

i accept people for who they are as a person not what sexuality they are. if someone's a nice person why should it matter?

when i was younger i was more interested in girls than boys but then i found my mr right and that all changed ;)

this has nothing to do with minis but no offence was meant by the post minisniper :D

Edited by Minigirl, 08 September 2008 - 09:09 AM.

#12 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

I'm going to start think aloud here (or rather through the keyboard)...anyway, I was at a lesbo party on saturday (a friend's birthday) & while bouncing up & down on her lap (her fault, not mine :dontgetit: ) we were having a conversation about gaydar (not the website) with some other buddies. :)
Anyway, to cut a very long & slurry conversation short, we tried to come up with some kind of ID system for the social situation when one is concerned about avoiding making the odd faux pas. Without resorting to wearing t-shirts with slogans akin to "I like c*ck" :D , the only solution we could come up with were button badges or those awful rubber bracelety things - pink for 'mos & some other colour for 'ros..... just a thought........ ;)

Edited by Juju, 08 September 2008 - 09:13 AM.

#13 Ouster

Ouster

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,986 posts
  • Local Club: Looking

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:20 AM

Straight male, wouldn't have it any other way. I fell in love (am I still?) with my ex, and I think once you feel that, then you know that that sex is right for you.

#14 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts
  • Local Club: many!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:22 AM

wrongly somehow the forum thinks im gay, i blame my boyfriend for this fact :D

straight wolfy...unless shifty is around :)

#15 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:25 AM

Ahhhh shucks girls, I'm touched! ;) :)

i hope thats not in public :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users