487 replies to this topic

#16 hellosio

hellosio

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

as previously stated in this thread, bi.. or 'greedy' as my workmates like to call it :D

#17 Haynes Emmanuelle

Haynes Emmanuelle

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

pansexuals

are what exactly? I'm too scared to Google it.

I'm straight. Each too there own tho. :D

I don't think the mini bug has any particular bias with regard to sexuality.

Edited by Haynes Emmanuelle, 08 September 2008 - 10:43 AM.

#18 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:26 AM

Straight male, wouldn't have it any other way. I fell in love (am I still?) with my ex, and I think once you feel that, then you know that that sex is right for you.

Hmm, not sure about that, its the person rather than the gender for me. Before my current man, I had flings with both sexes, but then met and fell in love with him :D

I'm still very much in love and never even think of looking at anyone else, but hypothetically (sp?) that doesn't necessarily mean that if it were to go wrong (not that it will, I hope) it's only going to be men from now on.

I hope that makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining :)

#19 Joloke08

Joloke08

Not banned but still weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hmm A mass debate (please dont say that quickly ;) )

I have to agree its who you fall for though and dont think its either one sexuality or the other,my other half hope she dont mind me saying never went for girls but we sparked :D

Anyway thats history personally i dont do guyz and dont even want to think of being parted from sam ever :angry:
But if i was and i fell for a guy?

Nah scrap that ill allways be gay because men have them orrible things in their undergarments (jodie shudders at the thought :) )

Huggz
Jodie ;)

P.S. one of my gay friends where i used to live reckoned it would be cool to paint the gay flag on the roof of a mini ;)
Personally i didnt :dontgetit:

The Gay Flag
Posted Image

#20 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

I have one of those stickers in the back of Rupert. Not because of me, but because my friend reckons my car is really effeminate for a supposedly male car :D

#21 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:11 AM

I have one of those stickers in the back of Rupert. Not because of me, but because my friend reckons my car is really effeminate for a supposedly male car ;)

It means different things to different nations & subcultures. In Italy it means "peace" & in South America it was used by the Incas, and it's also the international symbol of the cooperative movement, so it's gives out mixed messages! :) None of which are particularly negative though... :D :dontgetit:

#22 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,406 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:18 AM

Pansexual, sounds like someone you wouldn't want in your kitchen :D

I happen to think this is a very good topic for a thread. Nobody has to 'fess up if they don't want to, anyone who does will just be proving that it takes all sorts to make a world.

Sexuality is as varied as people are.

#23 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Local Club: shropshire BMC

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:26 AM

whoa, shall not be posting new threads at 5am again^_^ hehe

minisniper, yes, ones sexuality or anything is private but not something to get offended by. Like someone above said, if its offensive dont read or reply. The topic title gave away a clue to the contents. I didnt mean to offend you.

Haynes Emmanuelle, to answer your question about what pansexual is.....angelic fruitcake answered it:-) in short, it means gender-blind. A partners sex doesnt come into it.A form of bisexuallity, but that focuses on "I like boys and girls"(again, Im simplefieing it)

brought to you by the magic of wiki, http://en.wikipedia....ki/Pansexuality

and yes I know, theres many different people into the mini and classic cars.

To me, nothing is taboo. We live in a world where everyone seems to get offended, even if it doesnt concern them(non of my black friends care about golly wogs being called golly wogs....) and its not good for the soul.

Thank you for everyones replys so far:-) Made the forum abit more interesting for a few minutes hey? hehe;-)

Again..Im sorry for my spelling, Im very tierd and not too intelligent at the best of times.

#24 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

lesbian all the way.. I have been with guys but it just doesnt work for me. (I think its the girls boobies hehe)

For some reason i just dont find guys attractive :)

Heh, its kind of ironic the rainbow flag is the gaypride logo, as i really like rainbows and im getting one tattoo'd on my shoulder..

I just dont like the abuse i get for it :D

#25 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

I have one of those stickers in the back of Rupert. Not because of me, but because my friend reckons my car is really effeminate for a supposedly male car ;)

It means different things to different nations & subcultures. In Italy it means "peace" & in South America it was used by the Incas, and it's also the international symbol of the cooperative movement, so it's gives out mixed messages! :) None of which are particularly negative though... :D :dontgetit:

It makes things confusing but interesting I think:-)

like everyone knows this is a very historically negitive image
Posted Image

but along time before the nazis used it, the buddist have
Posted Image
as did the vikings in some form
Posted Image

before the nazi party stole it...it had only good msgs attached

Sun
Moon
Eternity
Wheel of Fire
Good Luck
Happieness/ Well-being
Brahma
Stability
Wholeness
Rebirth
Whirling Winds
Love
Mercy

and then...hatred in the 30s/40s

#26 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:36 AM

Gay, i think :D

#27 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

lesbian all the way.. I have been with guys but it just doesnt work for me. (I think its the girls boobies hehe)

Heh, its kind of ironic the rainbow flag is the gaypride logo, as i really like rainbows and im getting one tattoo'd on my shoulder..

I think its sad you get abuse from something so normal and right as love. I suppose its the "dont ask, dont tell" society we live in.

my other friend(I know, I have more than one friend.lol) has a rainbow on his arm,you dont need a gay pride symble on his arm to know he is gay:-)

If you have it on your sholder, thats very private and most people will not see it. so dont think you will get much *rubbish* for it:-) Post pics when you get it!

#28 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

Gay, i think :D

craig, your only 15.(not meant to come across as talking down to you there), dont stress it too much. what happens will happen when it happens lil dude.

#29 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

As Matt says, its horrible that in today's society, people still get abuse for who they love. Some people are just ;)

#30 WiredbyWilson

WiredbyWilson

WiredByWilson

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Local Club: WiredByWilson

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

To me, nothing is taboo.

I would proabbly agree with that too. Although never been inclined to go for a chap (just for the record)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users